Locked during arguments

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Locked during arguments

Post by Tom Allen »

From a question on Twitter recently: If you and your partner have a disagreement that leads to one or both of you becoming upset, do you still remain locked? Guys: do you remove the cage until things settle down? Gals: do you tell him "Just take that stupid thing off" or have him leave it on?

I didn't feel like turning this into a poll, just looking for some answers.

My response:
In our case, locked is my default (and now, my only) setting. It's not affected at all. Even in the past, it just wasn't something that ever changed. It's just our thing - once locked on, it stays on, till death do we part.

I texted Mrs Edge about this, and she says that she's never even thought about it. Back when she told me that she wanted 100% control, it was no longer a "play" thing to be removed at whim. Being locked up is just another condition of our regular, daily life.
0 x
sls01234

Re: Locked during arguments

Post by sls01234 »

I don't see a relationship between being locked and an argument. Unless the argument was about being locked. If it isn't why would you take any action.
0 x
CB6000
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

It stays on unless she wants it off, and she's shown no inclination to unlock me just because we had an argument.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

We rarely argue or have a disagreement. I do not believe in 10 years she has ever threatened me with either ending chastity or telling me to take it off resulting from one of the few arguments or disagreements we've had. So ya, it's remained on.

"Being locked up is just another condition of our regular, daily life." touche
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
slave d

Post by slave d »

We have very few disagreements particularly now i’m locked 24/7/365 which means Rule 1 is “MsM is always right” Rule 2 “in the case MsM appears to be wrong refer to Rule 1” !! Certainly the cage never comes off and the only thing if MsM is really pissed at me is the paddle or cane could get a real workout on my arse !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

Tom Allen wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:22 pm Being locked up is just another condition of our regular, daily life.
I agree with you and the other posters here. Whatever your status - naked, locked, denied, punished, or whatever - having an argument shouldn't necessarily change it.
However, it really does crank the power imbalance up, doesn't it? It makes your obedience that much more of a challenge, and somehow, even more (un) satisfying.
And hopefully leads to a quick resolution of the problem.
0 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:22 pm From a question on Twitter recently: If you and your partner have a disagreement that leads to one or both of you becoming upset, do you still remain locked? Guys: do you remove the cage until things settle down? Gals: do you tell him "Just take that stupid thing off" or have him leave it on?
Sounds like a question from someone for whom it's just a temporary, short-term 'game', as opposed to a committed 'lifestyle'.

When I'm locked, we have fewer arguments/disagreements (not that we have that many to begin with, after more than 30 years), and being locked tends to make me think about my responses more in the event that something does come up.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
steph17

Post by steph17 »

I would tend to feel a bit silly and uncomfortable if we were arguing and I was locked up, I would usually ask for the key to in my opinion even things up, not really a good idea, but that was many-many years ago, it does not bother me any more as we dont really argue much anymore and when I would ask for the key all those years ago she would tell me if you find it, it is yours to do as you please.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I feel perfectly stupid and vulnerable when she is mad at me and I'm locked up. We don't argue much but we can frustrate each other from time to time. My instinct is to hold my own side of the argument and NOT bring up chastity.

Maybe this is a healthy humbling that is good for me (and us) but I would be devastated if she brought up my cage during an argument. I don't expect it will happen but that doesn't mean I don't worry about it.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Panther1211

Post by Panther1211 »

My wife has control of when it is on or off. But when she is mad it stays on. I make she she does not get mad very often
0 x