Locked during arguments

Living the real life under lock and key
true42
Re: Locked during arguments

Post by true42 »

It's all about trust.

None of this works without a super high level of trust.

I totally trust her, so she's certainly allowed to use any advantage she wants to, and I've explained to her that if she wants to, she can win any argument, and I've told her how.

(And unfortunately, there haven't really been any in a while. I'm not even sure if I can remember the last one.)

Anyhow, I'm more than happy for her to use the lock to win an argument. If I don't start out agreeing with her, I guarantee that I'll end up agreeing with her, and she knows it. It's just a question of time.

I adore her.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Usually, the cage stays on. That said, I have removed it in fights in the past. I think I've removed it twice during fights over the past several years.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

We almost never argue but when we do, me being locked up has nothing to do with anything. I stay locked until she tells me to unlock.
She did get mad at me once and told me “you just bought yourself another week of being locked!”
It’s hers to do with as she pleases...during arguments or any other time.
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
LadyNectarine

Post by LadyNectarine »

true42 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:56 am I totally trust her, so she's certainly allowed to use any advantage she wants to, and I've explained to her that if she wants to, she can win any argument, and I've told her how.
How is it that she's able to win any argument?
0 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

Hussman767 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:16 am We almost never argue but when we do, me being locked up has nothing to do with anything. I stay locked until she tells me to unlock.
She did get mad at me once and told me “you just bought yourself another week of being locked!”
It’s hers to do with as she pleases...during arguments or any other time.
That describes our situation too. We rarely argue, and I think I know my wife well enough that she'd never use the cage to "win" an important argument. But she certainly might use it (or the shock collar!) if I got rude or anything like that.

But in the end, it's her decision when and if it comes off and it's up to me to make her feel like taking it off if I want out.
1 x
LiamW

Post by LiamW »

Once it is on, it is always on. An argument is not an excuse to take it off
0 x
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

Arguments have become very few and far between in this household since starting orgasm denial and chastity properly. I also know that they don't last very long on my behalf anymore. Orgasm denial has certainly made me a more placid/better person.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

It's not the cage as such but the FLR of which the cage is a component. I basically have two modes: First is good behaviour and second is best behaviour.

The first doesn't allow much scope for arguments and would likely lead to the imposition of the second. The second is challenging.
0 x
curiouscat83

Post by curiouscat83 »

I did unlock once after an argument, with the woman I was dating previously. I did it out of insecurity, looking back at it now, and really wish I hadn’t. But I think it says something, too, about our relationship that I didn’t have the trust or comfort level to leave it on despite my insecurities, and those things are really why the relationship fell apart.

With my wife now, I really can’t see doing that. First, we really don’t fight, but also, we “fight” better, taking each other’s fears and insecurities into account and always staying focused on being a team first. So those needs stay met, locked or no.
2 x
true42

Post by true42 »

LadyNectarine wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:18 pm How is it that she's able to win any argument?
She can just tell me that I'll stay locked. It may take seconds, it may take hours, it may take days, but I'll eventually be at her feet apologizing for being wrong and not agreeing with her. Because she's always right.

It's pretty simple.
2 x