Exposed to the public?

Living the real life under lock and key
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0
Exposed to the public?

Post by williebdenied »

What is the closest you have come to exposing to the public the fact that you are wearing a cage?

For example, for a period of time I wore my cage to the gym. I even undressed and walked to the shower and took a shower while wearing a clear CB cage. Granted, I carefully placed a towel in such a way as to mostly cover it, and I didn't flaunt it in the shower, but for sure someone might have seen it with the right timing.

Another time I wore one at a nude beach and was most definitely seen by many. That was nerve wracking.

Anyone have any stories?
0 x
Mr Pickle
Re: Exposed to the public?

Post by Mr Pickle »

We flew to Rome In February 2019 and I was caged the entire time, I wore my plastic device during the flight and was to swap to metal once we got there. My metal device was in the hand luggage. Whilst waiting In line at the metal detectors I noticed you could see the screen and the contents of everyone else's luggage. Everyone watched the screen, it was the only thing to do.
The metal cage in my luggage stuck out like a sore thumb, but I thought 'meh, no one knows who's it is anyway' and I was so tired I didn't give a damn.

Then to make things worse. due to an early flight, my not eating and falling asleep on the plain while still dressed for winter. I blacked out twice during the flight, the oxygen on the plane was empty. I was carried from the plane to the medical facility in then airport and after a checkup was offered an ambulance to the main hospital.
Fortunately I felt fine once off the plane and with some fresh air and had no intention of going despite my own wife insisting I should (I'd scared the he'll out of her, apparently I blacked out with my eyes open and she thought I'd died"
The kids hadn't looked up from their electronics so didn't even know lol.
I was one doctors say away from being put in a gown and wheeled away.

Once I was set free and hit the Italian coffee I was fine, more energy than the rest of them"

So in the same day my cage was on TV and I nearly ended up having the whole lot on show.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
nightguy50
Last orgasm: December 30th, 2020

Post by nightguy50 »

Not sure if this counts as public. But I once spent three days at a clothing optional "lifestyle friendly" camp ground, completely nude except for my cage.
My only clothes were locked in a box with a combination padlock, and the combination was locked in an app on my phone that wouldnt release it until just before I was due to leave. So I had no choice but to be on display the entire time I was there.
Lots of campers got to see me like that, and while I got some looks no one actually commented on my chastity, sadly.
Still, it was a rush.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

Anyone have any stories?
@williebdenied , I'm just going to point out that there's a difference between accidental discovery, and placing one's self into situations in which discovery is likely. You seem to be doing the latter, which could be seen as non-consensually exposing others to your kink.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Only a couple of times at Hippie Hollow, a local nude park in Austin. We have reservations to go to a lifestyle friendly resort/camp ground this week end. Weather permitting I will be naked and caged except for meals in the restaurant.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Mr Pickle wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:27 am We flew to Rome In February 2019 and I was caged the entire time, I wore my plastic device during the flight and was to swap to metal once we got there. My metal device was in the hand luggage. Whilst waiting In line at the metal detectors I noticed you could see the screen and the contents of everyone else's luggage. Everyone watched the screen, it was the only thing to do.
The metal cage in my luggage stuck out like a sore thumb, but I thought 'meh, no one knows who's it is anyway' and I was so tired I didn't give a damn.
During 2013, I was flying on business every week with only a carry-on, and my Jail Bird was always in it. It was always the same 2 or 3 airports and the x-ray screens were never visible to anyone but the TSA people . . . until about the 40th flight when the screen was positioned so that I could see the carry-ons as they passed through the x-ray scanner as could 1 or 2 people in front and behind me. I was shocked at how brightly the outline of the Jail Bird showed up on the screen. It shown so brightly that, at that moment, I was surprised that one had ever questioned or commented on it. However, when you think about it, it's appropriate that they should not question it. Their job is to look for weapons. The Jail Bird is obviously not a weapon and is therefore none of their business.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Oh, and the other flying incident was coming home from an extended vacation in Europe. I think we were flying out of Prague. My Jailbird was safely packed in our checked luggage this time, but my Holy Trainer was in my carry-on which was randomly selected for a hand search. The young lady (mid 30-ish) doing the search came across the HT carrying case which says on it, in very large letters, "Holy Trainer, Male Chastity Device." She stared at the case for a moment, slowly smiled, put it back in the carry-on and continued her search. From the look on her face, I think I made her day.
5 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:31 am My Jailbird was safely packed in our checked luggage this time, but my Holy Trainer was in my carry-on which was randomly selected for a hand search. The young lady (mid 30-ish) doing the search came across the HT carrying case which says on it, in very large letters, "Holy Trainer, Male Chastity Device."
This is why I leave the stainless steel A272 at home and fly with the old CB3000. Just in case the device "disappears" from any of the baggage. Or whatever.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Wore my stainless steel once while my wife and I enjoyed a couples massage during a get-a-way weekend in New Hampshire many years ago. Have enjoyed a few more since but chose to remove it.

I did fly many years ago with a CB6000s on from Boston to Charlotte and back. No issues what so ever.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

We went camping at Crabtree Falls not knowing they had a public shower area I proceeded to shower at the end another camper came in. I believed covered before he noticed. Because really it none of his business.
0 x
CB6000