Have you ever spotted a keyholder?

Living the real life under lock and key
Cagedfarmer
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2021

Have you ever spotted a keyholder?

Post by Cagedfarmer »

So we've just had a female delivery driver who, amongst other charms, had a small key on a bracelet on her wrist.

I Don't THINK it was for a chastity device as it was too small and I suspect it was just another charm, but it did get me wondering if any of you ever have come across someone you suspected to be a keyholder?

If so, did you say anything to them about it?

My wife hides my keys in the house so nobody is ever likely to see them, but it just got me wondering?!
0 x
A272
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Have you ever spotted a keyholder?

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I have not.

I expect that I would find it exciting to see a woman with a key on any piece of her jewelry.. Should it ever happen, I think that I would simply compliment her about it and see how she responded.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Cagedfarmer
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2021

Post by Cagedfarmer »

For a split second, when I first saw the key, I was surprisingly excited, which is what made me wonder?!!

Like I said, I really don't think it was a chastity key, but it did make me curious how I / others would react if it had been?
0 x
A272
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

My wife has said she will never wear my actual chastity key around her neck.

I did purchase the sterling silver key pictured in my avatar for her when we first got into this and she does wear it often.

She will point out to me watching TV together when she spots a woman with a key attached to a necklace. The other night we were watching one of the many reality shows out there and she remarked "did you see she was wearing a small padlock on her necklace". I just :D ;)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

locked4her55 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:33 am My wife has said she will never wear my actual chastity key around her neck.
My wife *does* wear the actual key on a necklace, often visible. It's a key to a Master lock, so it's fairly obvious...
3 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
tammystoy
Last orgasm: 0- 4-2021

Post by tammystoy »

A woman I saw on the bus once had a small Master lock key on a silver chain around her neck. I had to try really hard not to stare. I didn't seem like it was meant to be decorative. It was very utilitarian looking, the kind with the black cover on the bow. I don't know for sure that it was for a chastity device, but it didn't really seem like it was just part of her look, either. She seemed young (mid 20s-early 30s) for it to be chastity-related, too.
TwistedMister wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:36 am
locked4her55 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:33 am My wife has said she will never wear my actual chastity key around her neck.
My wife *does* wear the actual key on a necklace, often visible. It's a key to a Master lock, so it's fairly obvious...
My wife keeps hers on a keychain/bracelet, one of those twisty/rubbery things, but she never wears the bracelet out of the house.
1 x
danj

Post by danj »

Mine used to occasionally wear the key around her neck, but never visibly. It's usually elsewhere these days.

I have spotted a woman with a key before, while intrigued, I suspect it wasn't to her man's chastity device...but who knows!?!
1 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

tammystoy wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:55 am A woman I saw on the bus once had a small Master lock key on a silver chain around her neck. I had to try really hard not to stare. I didn't seem like it was meant to be decorative. It was very utilitarian looking, the kind with the black cover on the bow. I don't know for sure that it was for a chastity device, but it didn't really seem like it was just part of her look, either. She seemed young (mid 20s-early 30s) for it to be chastity-related, too.
And if for some reason the opportunity presented itself and you said something like, "can't help but notice the key on your necklace, I have one just like it". She replies, "ya, it goes to my locker. I'm headed to the gym and I keep it there so I don't lose it while I workout, what's yours go too?" :shock: :lol:
7 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
nivelx77
Last orgasm: July 5th, 2020

Post by nivelx77 »

Yesterday when I went to pick up the order to the pizza shop, the girl that gave me the order, has an earring with a small key very similar to the keys of the chastity padlocks.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020

Post by TwistedMister »

danj wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:57 pm I have spotted a woman with a key before, while intrigued, I suspect it wasn't to her man's chastity device...but who knows!?!
If you saw my wife, then it was (and IIRC, there is a possibility).
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted