Have you ever spotted a keyholder?

Living the real life under lock and key
Laceyfemme
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 1
Re: Have you ever spotted a keyholder?

Post by Laceyfemme »

I once saw a younger woman wearing a symbolic chastity key on a necklace. The design was an elongated venus symbol in the shape of an old skeleton key, with a small mars symbol enclosed in a square where the teeth of the key would be. The symbolism was very clear. I wanted to ask her about it, but it happened at an amusement park and I was with my family.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Bananaman wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:22 pm Noticed both women had a key around their neck. Actually presumed they may even be in the industry - they looked very gothic-glam, as if they may be performers.
I for one would be very interested in these goth key holders and their performance!! Hope you bump into them again and subtly ask!
0 x
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

Be careful with your assumptions -- you dont want to make a mistake and make someone uncomfortable that is not involved in our kink:

https://fortuneandframe.com/blogs/news/ ... y-necklace

https://gemsfy.com/key-necklace-symboli ... nificance/
1 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

1 x
CB6000
Locked_4_kc

Post by Locked_4_kc »

I bought my wife a ankle bracelet for Valentine's Day, she used the kids jewelry making kit, to add a clasp to one of the keys and wears it everywhere. Pretty nondescript but out there at the same time for those in the know to see.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

I have no way of telling if I've met other Keyholders in "regular" situations... However I have complimented ladies on keys before when I've seen them.

I wear my key and have four about 8 years I think... People have definitely noticed and some that have noticed actually understand, I think. Almost like a nice key, wink lol

My key now is custom so it really gets attention now. 🙂
2 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast