I am not new to chastity but I need some help.

Living the real life under lock and key
Diaper Boy
I am not new to chastity but I need some help.

Post by Diaper Boy »

Hello,

I am posting on a few different chastity sites in hopes of getting some good advice.

As my topic title says I am not new to chastity but I do need help with finding a better cage. I really like my plastic one that I am currently using but I have a couple of problems with it. My penis is about 4 - 4.5 inches when soft but can be smaller at times and 6.5 inches when hard.

1) I can pull my penis out of it when it is soft.

2) I am able to get a near full on erection with it on.

3) I have to much unused space in it when I am soft

I can't seem to paste a picture of it so here are the measurements of my current cage.

The Ring: 1.69" - This is the second smallest ring. The smallest ring is 1.49" but is to tight for me to wear for long.

Cage Length: 2.20" (31mm)

Cage Height: 1.2" (31mm)

Length of the bottom piece that the penis rests on: 58 mm

Basically what I am looking for something that is going to be more of a snug fit around my penis that will prevent my erections from taking form. I do need it to be plastic as a metal cage is just to uncomfortable on me. And if I can find one in pink that is a nice bonus. I am willing to spend around $100 if needed because I really do want to have better control.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
0 x
Steve2059
Re: I am not new to chastity but I need some help.

Post by Steve2059 »

Sadly, no-one can help because the cage that's perfect for them might well be excruciating for you.

You have two choices IMO.

First is that you can get a custom-made bespoke cage for hundreds of whatever currency you use. Makers of these will generally let you return it for "fittings" and fine-tune the dimensions. I read of people going from pain to comfort with the tiniest of alterations.

Second is what I have done, which is keep buying cheap (by which I mean around £30 GBP) cages until you find the right one. You might still shell out - I had a favourite for a couple of years before it unaccountably started to nip. It was my third purchase, but now I've added another four, and find that rotating them seems to do the trick.

Most decent sites will show exact dimensions. Unfortunately our cocks are not as obliging.
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

A super grower. Me too. 2" cage, near 8" erect
The Ht2 knickoff is good, it's a slimmer fit, but I can't do plastic for too long. Also the red and black knockoff in ebay, original not updated is also slim tube,m and has a double ring to stop it slipping. I have to rely on friction round the balls to stop it growing out. Still get hard, but it's inside.

Good kuck
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

It might be worth adding. I had to have a shoelace around my wast tied to the cage to stop it growing out at night, otherwise it was unbearable. I worked out that a tube slimmer than my normal flaccid worked really well, by putting a make do sleeve inside the one I had to make it narrower. This stopped the growing out at night.
Then I went to the shorter 2" cage, wire type to keep it light and now I don't need the lace.
Experiments are the key I think.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
true42

Post by true42 »

Unused space is bad for *most* people.

Too little space is also bad.

Getting the cock ring comfortable and secure is important. Start there.

Then figure out spacing for your nuts (the gap). Too big and too small are both bad.

Then fine tune the cage itself.

(No guarantees that this will work for you. But worth at least considering the general approach.)
3 x