How to tell if a guy is caged?

Living the real life under lock and key
archie
How to tell if a guy is caged?

Post by archie »

i'll admit, i'm not the most observant person on the planet.

since embracing male chastity and my KH's cock cage, i've often wondered how to tell who else is "in the club"?

walking around looking at guy's crotches seems risky, but i would guess that's the best way to tell? guys with poorly fitting cages kind of limping?

i personally get off wearing mine in predominantly masculine environments like the big box home improvement stores, but honestly, i have no clue how to tell who else is wearing one...

what do you all look for, when you look?
0 x
locked4her55
Re: How to tell if a guy is caged?

Post by locked4her55 »

archie wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:23 pm what do you all look for, when you look?
Honestly, I don't look cause I don't care.

Maybe it's because i've been at this too long.
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
td74
Last orgasm: August 15th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by td74 »

I'm with locked4her55. I don't look at guys because I don't care. But if I see a women with a MM key around Her neck, I'll go gaga!!!
4 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Im pretty sure that any one in a position to wear their cage out and about will have figured out a comfy descreet way to wear it.

Mine is on 24 hours a day and even I don't know I'm wearing it unless my thoughts wander.

I'd assume the drooling man with the limps has just been kicked in the balls, unless he has his hand in his pocket ;)

I must admit, I would love it if my wife were curious enough to wonder if there are any other key holders out there instead of thinking she is the only one in the UK. But that isnt likely to happen, so I hope some celebrity will eventually fly the flag so people can at least talk about it.
3 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

No, just, no. I don't go around staring at other guys' crotches to see if I can tell if they might be caged.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
slave d

Post by slave d »

The only thing that’s made me wonder a couple of times is when other men, like me, go into the stalls and obviously just sit down to pee !! I also wonder if they’re wondering about me at the same time ? Great majority probably just want privacy or have a medical reason to sit ... but ... ??

MsM’s ld
4 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
danj

Post by danj »

Only way I'd probably notice is if his keyholder is wearing an actual key around her neck, etc. That would be a clear giveaway.
3 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Obmon

Post by Obmon »

He might be in chastity if...

He stops very suddenly mid-movement with a look of sharp pain on his face which he quickly tries to hide.
1 x
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

I must admit, when I'm out on a chore run with my wife, I do play the 'who's locked' game in my mind with all the couples. But I'll check for her necklace rather than his bulge.
At most department stores Saturday afternoon, I figure about 90% of the husbands are locked. But that might be a low estimate...
1 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

@slave d I use the stalls because I prefer not to have to worry about where my piss goes. Not caged, but a sizable piercing. So, could be any reason at all - shy bladder, don’t want to make a mess, caged.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.