Blood in ejaculate (hematospermia)

Living the real life under lock and key
focUSed
Blood in ejaculate (hematospermia)

Post by focUSed »

I've been away from the forum for a bit based on something that started while still wearing the cage last fall. Around Oct, noticed that when I was allowed to cum, it had a bit of a rusty color, which was very unusual at the time.

A couple of exploratory sessions revealed that this was more often the case than not so we tried to figure out what may have happened. We had had a bit of an 'aggressive' session with a toy but thought nothing of it; however, looking back we were thinking maybe something had been irritated so decided to give the cage and play a break to see if anything changed.

Fast forward several weeks and 'tests' with no results, so scheduled a VTC session with a urologist after an in-person meeting with a nurse practitioner. He suggested starting with a round of antibiotics and that the possible cause was infected seminal vesicles. Starting there, he also suggested a follow up of an MRI/ultrasound to 'get a general idea of the condition of things' before looking further.

Don't know if anyone else has had any similar experiences, but thought I'd get back in the saddle a bit by writing about this experience before starting my journey up again. And possibly starting to wear a device again soon, as I personally don't think it had anything to do with the cage; the time frame is yet TBD because someone else isn't yet so convinced.
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Blood in ejaculate (hematospermia)

Post by TwistedMister »

I've had that happen several times, but I was able to pinpoint the causes- (1) Over-exuberant use of a prostate massager; (2) Excessive irritation of the urethra by introduction of irritants; (3) Getting 'bent' (accidental mishap when the Mrs. was bouncing up and down with wild abandon, slipped out and got bent double right at the time of ejaculation).

I have also found that if I go for a long time without ejaculating, sperm can turn very thick and 'lumpy' and takes on a yellowish color. (Which leads me to believe that a lack of ejaculation may cause or contribute to various prostate issues which tend to occur in men later in life, and is part of the reason why I have set a 'limit' of 3 months with no ejaculation. In my opinion, older men might have fewer prostate issues if they'd just spank the monkey every now and then.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Blood in ejaculate (hematospermia)

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

It's happened to me 7 or 8 years ago when my prostate was accidentally struck hard while I was using an aneros attempting to induce an ejaculation via anal stimulation. This attempt was not successful. Note: I have never been able to accomplish this and have since given up trying.

So I masturbated to orgasm and was shocked to see a significant amount of blood in my semen. Thereafter, I masturbated twice a day to confirm that it was stopping on its own and that I did not need to see a urologist. Happily, I saw less and less blood each time until about the 4th day when it disappeared altogether.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.