The one that got away

Living the real life under lock and key
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0
The one that got away

Post by williebdenied »

Who from your past would have been your dream keyholder?

I mean a real person, not a celebrity or the like. Please, no current wives/girlfriends/etc. Someone else.

For me it was "Nicole". She was a tiny blond college majorette. We dated for a year or so, but I was not aware of chastity at that time. She had the right mindset for it, I think, based on how much she like to dick tease me. But here's the catch. While I was into Nicole a lot, I had a mad crush on her older sister Martha! Martha was a year older, just as hot, maybe hotter, and she was a dirty little girl. I think she was an exhibitionist. On more than one occasion, she "accidentally" let me see her topless (or nude) while walking around her apartment (which Nicole and I visited often). Nicole would yell at her about it, but Martha would laugh it off.

The thought of being caged by Nicole, and the idea that Martha would have also been aware of my situation, is an amazing thought. I can almost guarantee Martha would know just based on the conversations I overheard between the two of them.

Anyway, it would have been a dream come true.

Anyone have a similar story?
0 x
MissyBsBitch
Re: The one that got away

Post by MissyBsBitch »

LOL,
Yeah an ex-girlfriend. I honestly believe she so would have been into it when I think back.
She would regularly start giving me a BJ, get me all excited, tease and then stop and tell me to put it away that's all I'm getting for now. She also said to me one day that she considered me having a wank by myself cheating on her. She was really fun in the bedroom so to say.

Alas we were 19. I knew I didn't fit into just plain vanilla sex lifestyle and knew I liked BDSM as such but had no idea that I'd find myself happiest being denied orgasms.

I can't complain though my wife after a somewhat slow start has really seen the benefits of keeping me denied and has said that "this is how it will be now, no going back".
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Considering the fact that my Mistress is also an active member of this forum I will invoke my 5th amendment rights. :? I dodged a session with the paddle yesterday and I'm not going to chance a reversal of her decision! :oops: :roll:
6 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:59 am Considering the fact that my Mistress is also an active member of this forum I will invoke my 5th amendment rights. :? I dodged a session with the paddle yesterday and I'm not going to chance a reversal of her decision! :oops: :roll:
:lol: :D :?

I have been with my wife since we were 17. There were only a couple before her so I am out on this discussion.
0 x
CB6000