If YOU could design a chastity device, what new feature would you like to see?

Living the real life under lock and key
nivelx77
Last orgasm: July 5th, 2020

Re: If YOU could design a chastity device, what new feature would you like to see?

Post by nivelx77 »

nightguy50 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:11 am
lockedforfun wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:57 pm
steph17 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:50 am This all seems to be fantasy device creations, there does not seem much that could really be achieved.
Oh, the sensor technology ideas are completely doable at a high enough price point. The only real issue is charging the battery - either your "plugged in" and stationary for a while every day, or the device has to come off for charging.
Easy enough to do if you are desk bound for part of your day, or at home watching TV. My Fitbit charges in less than an hour, shouldnt take more than that! :)
An easy way could be a chair that the base has a wireless charger.
0 x
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6
Re: If YOU could design a chastity device, what new feature would you like to see?

Post by mrrigid »

nivelx77 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:37 am
nightguy50 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:11 am

Oh, the sensor technology ideas are completely doable at a high enough price point. The only real issue is charging the battery - either your "plugged in" and stationary for a while every day, or the device has to come off for charging.
Easy enough to do if you are desk bound for part of your day, or at home watching TV. My Fitbit charges in less than an hour, shouldnt take more than that! :)
An easy way could be a chair that the base has a wireless charger.
Self winding watches work fine, forever. Maybe we can add that tech.
1 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
FinzClortho

Post by FinzClortho »

Have you seen the way Tony Stark's Iron Man helmet in Infinity War just appears and disappears with NanoBot Technology? Maybe something like that with a base ring that is powered by an arc reactor.
2 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

steph17 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:50 am This all seems to be fantasy device creations, there does not seem much that could really be achieved.
I read a story somewhere once with something like that--it was a female chastity device, but it would shock her if she didn't plug it in by a certain time every night, and leave it plugged in most of the night. Of course it would still run out of charge eventually, but in the meantime...ouch. Definitely too painful to contemplate, especially if you don't even know how much battery it actually had. Combine that with a built-in GPS, and your entire day could be easily controlled.

Imagine making those mandatory in the prison system...
0 x
Gumballz

Post by Gumballz »

Personally, I would like to see a secure method, other than a PA piercing, to ensure no pull outs i.e. a glans ring with a tether to the cage. Even those who "turtle" would remain secure within the confines of the cage.
0 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

This thread plus the occasional ones wondering how common Male Chastity is got me thinking, if we're looking for slightly sci-fi additions, then an RFID chip that will trigger a stationary counter whenever it passes nearby. So, you set your counter (disguised as something innocuous) on the table at the coffee shop, and when you leave an hour later, it tells you if any caged guys were nearby.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

lockedforfun wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:54 pm This thread plus the occasional ones wondering how common Male Chastity is got me thinking, if we're looking for slightly sci-fi additions, then an RFID chip that will trigger a stationary counter whenever it passes nearby. So, you set your counter (disguised as something innocuous) on the table at the coffee shop, and when you leave an hour later, it tells you if any caged guys were nearby.
BlueTooth enabled, anyone with the phone app gets a notification when in range.

2 versions of app, one for KHs, one with notifications only.

KH can set TENS function to be controlled by *any* KH app in range.
4 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
zorglub

Post by zorglub »

Gumballz wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:13 pm Personally, I would like to see a secure method, other than a PA piercing, to ensure no pull outs i.e. a glans ring with a tether to the cage. Even those who "turtle" would remain secure within the confines of the cage.
I someone turtles small enough compared to their normal flaccid size, it might not be possible to have a rigid glans ring that isn't painful at times yet holds the turtling member in place. Glans rings are also problematic for non-circumcised folks.
There happens to be a technology to prevent pull out, without a piercing. It involves a short urethral insert that goes in no further than a typical PA hook/ring, but locks against the meatal annulus (a ring of inelastic tissue located 1/4"-1/2" from the penis tip. I wrote a blog on my DIY experiments with this Tetherspout technology some 5+ years ago. Nowadays, I machine relevant titanium parts (the originals' stainless steel was suboptimal) as a hobby, including customized locking systems, and sell them to interested parties.
0 x
Current device: MM Jailbird with security screw and TetherSpout
Previously: CB6000s knock-off, HolyTrainer2, MCN Contender, Lori#5, MM Watchful Mistress
jsmith12

Post by jsmith12 »

post edited - advice turned out to not work
Last edited by jsmith12 on Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

What I’d really like is to be able to remove the front of my cage from the base ring and immediately replace is with a longer, wider cage of the same material in which I can get an erection, but cannot stimulate my penis. Almost like I have my penis inside a dildo which is locked to the base ring. I could then slide it inside mistress T and have ‘sex’ with her, but with zero chance of orgasm.
I want to be able to feel her warmth and lubrication, after she’s orgasmed I withdraw, remove the extended cage, and refit the small cage.
So the extended cage would be slightly longer than my 5 and a half inches erection and slightly wider - though it would be good to have some sideways grip so I know I have it on!
I’d also like the large cage to work even if I lose my erection inside it.
OK, so I know we could use a strap on, but I’d like to be inside Mistress T, and I’d like to feel the tug on my balls as I slide in and out of her.
Does such a thing already exist somewhere maybe?
0 x