If YOU could design a chastity device, what new feature would you like to see?

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Re: If YOU could design a chastity device, what new feature would you like to see?

Post by KittensBoyToy »

There are some sleeves or extenders out there but they wouldn't attach to the device base ring. They slip over your erection and a strap goes behind the scrotum to keep it in place. They look fairly thick walled to me so I doubt you would feel anything. Maybe someone that has tried one will chime in.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: If YOU could design a chastity device, what new feature would you like to see?

Post by Schnoff »

Reminder that dick pics need to be in Members, with a [pic] warning on the topic name. Please re-familiarize yourself with the rules if it’s been a while.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Gumballz

Post by Gumballz »

zorglub wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:46 am
Gumballz wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:13 pm Personally, I would like to see a secure method, other than a PA piercing, to ensure no pull outs i.e. a glans ring with a tether to the cage. Even those who "turtle" would remain secure within the confines of the cage.
I someone turtles small enough compared to their normal flaccid size, it might not be possible to have a rigid glans ring that isn't painful at times yet holds the turtling member in place. Glans rings are also problematic for non-circumcised folks.
There happens to be a technology to prevent pull out, without a piercing. It involves a short urethral insert that goes in no further than a typical PA hook/ring, but locks against the meatal annulus (a ring of inelastic tissue located 1/4"-1/2" from the penis tip. I wrote a blog on my DIY experiments with this Tetherspout technology some 5+ years ago. Nowadays, I machine relevant titanium parts (the originals' stainless steel was suboptimal) as a hobby, including customized locking systems, and sell them to interested parties.
I have previously stumbled across the tetherspout & did some research, watched the videos and, all though very intrigued by the concept, decided against trying it due to the difficulty & potential harm associated with insertion & removal. Seems like a secure technique, but, unfortunately, a risky one.
1 x
Bremborio

Post by Bremborio »

I would like to see my cage with thread on the outside, at the base. My cage is shot, about 2 inch. Then, attachable dildos in different sizes that have the same thread on the inside can just be screwn on. This is better than any strapon than any strapon. So, depending on her mood she can attach different models on my cage. When penetrating her it must be great to know I am inside with my dick bursting in its cage while the dildo does its work. Sleeves are not doing the job. In fact, while I write, I am trying to build something myself and if it works I will show some pictures. I took a sleeve that also covers the balls. Filled it up with plain silicon, so much that it just reaches the and of the cage. When I now put on the sleeve over the cage and balls it will be like a full erect penis but with my lttle boy trapped inside in the cage. I will soon try and show you the thing. But, with the threaded cage and attachable dildos that could be just screwn over the cage I would be very happy. The wife will scream while I am locked, giving it all to her.
4 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Bremborio wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:28 am I would like to see my cage with thread on the outside, at the base.
Ha! That's a fantastic idea. Imagine something like a pneumatic push connector built into base ring so that the entire cage could be covered by any of an assortment of attachments. Oh the torture that could result from a mischievous key holder.
1 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.