If YOU could design a chastity device, what new feature would you like to see?

Living the real life under lock and key
nightguy50
Last orgasm: December 30th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 0
If YOU could design a chastity device, what new feature would you like to see?

Post by nightguy50 »

If a chastity device manufacturer came up to you and said "Any ideas for something you would like to see in the next model?" What could you come up with?

I use the pretty much standard trapped ball device, with a solid metal tube and base ring. But what I wouldnt mind having added are a couple of small rings to the outside which I could attach chains too. These chains would attach to a locking belt around my waist and would help hold the device even more firmly against me. A full chastity belt.

Another thing I'd like to see is this. My device has the built in barrel type lock, which is great for more silent wearing. But, with a remote keyholder there is no way to really prove it has never been opened. Not like with a regular padlock that can be wrapped or sealed. If there was a secondary way of passing a numbered tag or something through this lock to "seal" it, that would be neat.

Any more ideas?
0 x
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022
Re: If YOU could design a chastity device, what new feature would you like to see?

Post by williebdenied »

Some kind of threaded adjustment screw system that would allow you to make micro-adjustments on the ball gap between the cage and ring so you can lengthen or shorten the gap at will. Kind of do away with the spacers concept.

And a wider range of ring sizes and cage diameters to fit larger members.
5 x
nightguy50
Last orgasm: December 30th, 2020
Re: If YOU could design a chastity device, what new feature would you like to see?

Post by nightguy50 »

Had another idea.

Since electronics are small enough now. How about a sensor in the lock that records when the lock gets opened. And a small waterproofed in some way socket for a cord that lets you plug your device into a laptop to recharge it, and upload the sensor log.
That way, a keyholder will know if your device has been opened, and exactly when.
0 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

What I would like is not a cage. Rather I would like something that could automate the measurements that are needed for a device. I don’t know how it would work but it would be great if you could put it on and it would adjust itself and give all the info you need
3 x
Holdingout1

Post by Holdingout1 »

My ideal feature would be a sensor that could detect pull out and notify my key holders app....I think that would solve the age old pull out problem for most
1 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

I'd like to have a steel A-ring that could open up to let balls through when putting it on, but then close down tighter when locked - like a hinged ring but without the pinching. Hmmmm, hard problem to solve. I'd also like this on the tube right behind the glans, so pullout was harder.

And I saw a cage with a built in shock unit on the balls.

As far as sensors go, how about a hard-on detector that would tell your keyholder's phone how hard your cock was trying to get?
1 x
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022

Post by williebdenied »

In a full-on fantasy device it would tighten (get smaller in every direction) at the slightest sign of a growing erection. Also, this feature would be controllable remotely so the keyholder could clamp down on you at will.
2 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

I, coincidentally, made a topic on the other board that sort of outlined my idea about 45 minutes before this topic went up; I'd like a "lite" full belt, one that was as open as possible in the front while still preventing touching, mostly by having a small cage in the center and then a larger cage that covers it up without touching it, connected directly to the belt part (and separately removable)--you couldn't touch any part of your junk, no pulling out, you couldn't shake or play with the cage, you couldn't even use a vibrator to stimulate it. But you can see it, feel the wind on it, and keep it fairly clean and dry. Even deep cleaning would only require taking off the outer part, if the cage and belt are fairly thin and open as much as possible, so even that wouldn't be a reprieve from being squished down.
1 x
coffee2sugars

Post by coffee2sugars »

nightguy50 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:46 pm If a chastity device manufacturer came up to you and said "Any ideas for something you would like to see in the next model?" What could you come up with?

I use the pretty much standard trapped ball device, with a solid metal tube and base ring. But what I wouldnt mind having added are a couple of small rings to the outside which I could attach chains too. These chains would attach to a locking belt around my waist and would help hold the device even more firmly against me. A full chastity belt.

Another thing I'd like to see is this. My device has the built in barrel type lock, which is great for more silent wearing. But, with a remote keyholder there is no way to really prove it has never been opened. Not like with a regular padlock that can be wrapped or sealed. If there was a secondary way of passing a numbered tag or something through this lock to "seal" it, that would be neat.

Any more ideas?
My rigid chastity device has been designed so a numbered security tag can pass through the barrel lock and proved the device hasn't been tampered with.
1 x
locked in a Rigid chastity Model 05

Also on

[url]https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/ ... ars.37141/
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I would have contact points on the bottom inside of the A ring like those on a shock collar. The keyholder could remotely control the shocks through an app on a cell phone any time and from any distance.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!