If YOU could design a chastity device, what new feature would you like to see?

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: If YOU could design a chastity device, what new feature would you like to see?

Post by TwistedMister »

steph17 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:50 am This all seems to be fantasy device creations, there does not seem much that could really be achieved.
Ummmmm...yeah? I think that was kinda the point, just one of those BS sessions where everybody just throws shit out there...maybe something will come out of it, maybe not. :geek:
Bird in a Cage wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:59 am
TwistedMister wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:55 am
And I wouldn't want Moen to build it- I needed a new showerhead and I paid the premium for a Moen (as opposed to the Chinese cheapies next to it). It has turned to shit even faster than the cheapie that preceded it. You don't always get what you pay for.
I can see it now, Breaking News! Moen’s $899 self-cleaning chastity device’s hardened titanium locking mechanism fails shut. Hundreds of men left in distress!
For some, that might be their favorite fantasy come true. :mrgreen:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
danj
Re: If YOU could design a chastity device, what new feature would you like to see?

Post by danj »

With a rug rat running around and climbing on me etc, I'd like a soft cage that was relatively secure, but wouldn't raise questions to the kid when climbing all over dad!
1 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

danj wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:31 am With a rug rat running around and climbing on me etc, I'd like a soft cage that was relatively secure, but wouldn't raise questions to the kid when climbing all over dad!
Yeah its too bad the current silicone ones out there are not very well designed. Even just having one for sports with high degree of movement would be nice. This is one that I'll be looking to prototype over the summer to see if I can get something going
0 x
crated51

Post by crated51 »

A base ring similar to:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-SHIP-S0-Re ... %3A2334524

But instead of a hing, the ring has an outward spring like quality that is brought to proper size by the lock
1 x
It's not happy people that are thankful, it's thankful people that are happy.
crated51

Post by crated51 »

Using a more traditional padlock & rectangular / oval post, the post should have notches on the top (as opposed to one hole in the center) at 1/16" intervals or so to allow for an adjustable gap. A mass produced version would have limitations, but custom could have a center notch be the customer's preference, and one or two notched wider or narrower would seem doable.
1 x
It's not happy people that are thankful, it's thankful people that are happy.
LadyNectarine

Post by LadyNectarine »

I would love to see a cage with some of the new fitness monitor technology embedded in it. It could measure heartrate, track erections, and notify the KH of any tampering attempts.
1 x
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

LadyNectarine wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:08 pm I would love to see a cage with some of the new fitness monitor technology embedded in it. It could measure heartrate, track erections, and notify the KH of any tampering attempts.
That is a terrific idea - Real Time Penis Monitoring - the possibilities are endless!
A couple out shopping, when a young hottie walks past. The wife pulls out her phone to see her husband's live physical reaction!
A focus group of men's reactions to erotic imagery - no words are needed.
Jealous wives and girlfriends demand a new level of accountability.
Annual physical - man hands over a year's worth of his minute-by-minute penis status - ideally to his attractive female physician.
A starlet walks the red carpet in a revealing dress, and her entourage counts the tumescence in the millions!
A hundred dads at the high-school football game. Who's most turned on by the cheerleaders?
Of course, wives share their hubby's status with their friends - and see which hubby will be longest denied!
And of course, all of us have our live status in the signature of our chastiyforums posts!
2 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

LadyNectarine wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:08 pm I would love to see a cage with some of the new fitness monitor technology embedded in it. It could measure heartrate, track erections, and notify the KH of any tampering attempts.
I wear a shock collar. M'Lady's next move would be to hit the button on her transmitter and send my heartrate through the roof! :o
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

steph17 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:50 am This all seems to be fantasy device creations, there does not seem much that could really be achieved.
Oh, the sensor technology ideas are completely doable at a high enough price point. The only real issue is charging the battery - either your "plugged in" and stationary for a while every day, or the device has to come off for charging.
0 x
nightguy50
Last orgasm: December 30th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by nightguy50 »

lockedforfun wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:57 pm
Oh, the sensor technology ideas are completely doable at a high enough price point. The only real issue is charging the battery - either your "plugged in" and stationary for a while every day, or the device has to come off for charging.
Easy enough to do if you are desk bound for part of your day, or at home watching TV. My Fitbit charges in less than an hour, shouldnt take more than that! :)
0 x