handjob while locked

Living the real life under lock and key
Scsteelerfan
handjob while locked

Post by Scsteelerfan »

Valentine's eve( 2/13/2021), we had a long tease session. She alternated tonguing the tip, gliding her hand over cage and then masturbating herself. After a while, she actually grabbed my cage and started jeking it like she was giving me an actual handjob. She alternate between this and sucking my cage and masturbating herself. About an hour or so in she really started jerking my cage, a lot faster and more deliberately. As I informed her I thought I might actually cum from this she clamped her mouth over the cage and went for broke. A few seconds later I released into her mouth which she promptly swallowed. She then sat up and masturbated herself to completion. My orgasm was somewhere beetween full and ruined. Sort of full in I felt all the contractions as my cum pumped out, but sort of ruined in that I didn't really feel the drop after. I believe she could have jerked me again if she had any interest. The next night I got a small dose of the same but only edging then she ride the strapon to her orgasm. She always let me out so she could get my cum, something she loves to swallow. Not sure I will get unlocked anymore now that she knows she can make me cum in the cage and she definitely likes the strapon more than my cock
5 x
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0
Re: handjob while locked

Post by williebdenied »

I have always been able to cum by doing a similar 'handjob' motion so chastity cages don't really keep you from being able to get off, that is if you really want to. Is it as satisfying? No. But it's something.
0 x
Scsteelerfan

Post by Scsteelerfan »

@Williebdenied, it has taken a lot of self control not to do this myself now that I know it's possible.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I can't get off from jerking the cage, but the Mrs. can get the job done with her mouth if I'm horny enough, though it's usually mostly 'ruined'. Since she discovered that, I sometimes stay locked for much longer than it used to be. I had/have a 3 month 'limit' for no orgasm (it's my opinion/hypothesis that a lack of orgasm is either responsible for or contributes to BPH). When I set the 'limit' I expected that it would mean that I would be getting out at least once every three months. But, technically, the in-cage 'ruin' satisfies the 'limit' so I've been going up to nine months without getting out, sometimes. :(
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

TM - For me, in-cage ejaculations are worse than uncaged "ruins."
Last edited by WifeIsVanilla on Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Scsteelerfan

Post by Scsteelerfan »

I hope this time is the time that "it takes". Previously my longest lockup has been about three weeks. As I said, she likes my cum. I'm hoping she will be more if a mind to leave me locked this time, now that she can get her fix while I'm locked. I was greatful girl the orgasm and hope she will tease me for a while before the next release. I do have plans to be out if state for some work at the end of the month. I will be gone for about 5 days. Hopefully she will wait until after I return for the next orgasm.
0 x
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

Yeah, that's sort of my disappointment with chastity. Not that it's anyone's fault or anything, but my first cage I could easily just stimulate myself through the bars, and my current, more covered one is still easy enough to orgasm in if I just play with it. Don't know if the difference for people is just sensitivity or fit or how much foreskin there is (I'm cut but not real aggressively), but it's actually TOO easy for me--I like to tease myself caged, play with the boys, and so on, and I can easily go over the edge still. I have tried to find something like a tight belt that could easily be hooked to the cage to pull it back against my body tightly enough that shaking it around wasn't reasonable, but no luck. One potential solution might be a REALLY squished cage, but that presents cleanliness issues.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:17 am TM - For me, in-cage ejaculations are worse than uncaged "ruins."
Yeah, I think I'd agree with that, most of the time.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Scsteelerfan

Post by Scsteelerfan »

TwistedMister wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:37 am
WifeIsVanilla wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:17 am TM - For me, in-cage ejaculations are worse than uncaged "ruins."
Yeah, I think I'd agree with that, most of the time.
I'm not sure. For me the caged orgasm was satisfying in it released some of the build up ,but wasn't as powerful as the orgasms I've had after a lock up. It was closer to a ruined in that I felt like I could have gone again if she had wished. Either way, I was grateful for the ejaculation. She has teased /edged me every night since, in the cage, but no orgasm. Not sure I will get a release of any sort until after I return from the work trip at end of February.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Scsteelerfan wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:02 am
I'm not sure. For me the caged orgasm was satisfying in it released some of the build up ,but wasn't as powerful as the orgasms I've had after a lock up. It was closer to a ruined in that I felt like I could have gone again if she had wished. Either way, I was grateful for the ejaculation. She has teased /edged me every night since, in the cage, but no orgasm. Not sure I will get a release of any sort until after I return from the work trip at end of February.
For me, I [usually] get the sensation of having been 'robbed' of the orgasm that was impending, and find myself even hornier than I was shortly afterward.

There was one exception, where instead of removing all stimulation at the point of orgasm, she kept it up. This resulted in a much longer, drawn out orgasm that lasted probably 30seconds or more. It was not unpleasant, and I felt that it was perhaps not dissimilar to the orgasms that women experience.
2 x