Hello World

Living the real life under lock and key
addadayplease

Hello World

Post by addadayplease »

Hello World.

I just registered today, after reading for the last month or so. So glad I found this nice forum.

I have been married for almost 38 years to the queen of my home. I am 1 year, 1 day, 1 hour and 10 minutes older than her, and she is my high school sweetheart. She has been the wonderful mom to our children and an amazing sexual lover all these years. When I have asked for something outside the “vanilla” spectrum, she has usually said “Yes.” Spanking me is nothing new to her.

Over the past 2-3 years I have amassed a collection of 8 chastity devices – all priced below $90 as off the shelf models. A few are more comfortable than others. The HTv3 knock off was a big disappointment, with the gaps where the pieces fit together spreading due to my girth and heat. I had to modify it, drilling out the integrated lock…and now it takes an Allen Wrench and a nut driver to cinch it down…almost as good as a lock. One needs to have the dedicated tools handy to get in and out. Thus far it has all been self locking.

My Queen has known I have these devices. “How many of those do you need?” she asked. “I don’t know,” I thought “perhaps a few more. (Not wanting to plunk down $400 for a custom cage.) I’ve worn them around the house, on naked car rides and for times of play. I’ve worn them several days in a row and for several nights as well. She thought it was a cruel thing I was doing; locking Sir Richard into one of the short, steel cages. The tip squeezed out the end hole. “It reminds me of ‘The Man in the Iron Mask’ movie,” she opined. She longed to secure his freedom.

Well, last weekend I asked for some time to talk to her about greater chastity play. I had written a lengthy document, but only referred to it once or twice. We talked heart to heart about chastity devices, teasing, her taking pleasures with the denial/delay of my climax, and the power exchange. We agreed we had no interest in orgasm denial for anything longer than 2 weeks. And usually she gets “her penis” at full power on weekends. It went really well, and she has said she will give it a go as “the key holder.”

It is still a work in progress, but she gave me the order to lock up on Monday Feb 8, (She wrote the command on the bathroom mirror) and confirmed that that’s how she wants me to be until further notice. There is something about her having the authority that is very much a turn on. She snuggles into me at night with her hand caressing my caged and exposed flesh. I don’t know when a tease or a release will come. And I get to be locked this weekend on a 5 day trip with our adult daughter.

The three poem verses that we’re here I’ve been deleted. They will be restored in a longer post soon.

Hello World. Hello!
2 x
She is the Queen of our domain - and I am happy to be her consort. I await her good pleasure...and her pleasures are ohOhOH so good! We did a real LOCKTOBER with her enjoying 10 ohoHOHspasms, and me enjoying 0 orgasms.