Sarah Jameson Lives!

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Sarah Jameson Lives!

Post by sirmebane »

The very commercial malechastityblog.com has a fresh new face and seems to be building new content as of Q4 2020. Anyone know any details?

https://www.malechastityblog.com/
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
locked4her55
Re: Sarah Jameson Lives!

Post by locked4her55 »

Thanks sirmebane for sharing. I was totally into Sarah 10+ years ago, but something happened and she dropped off the net. Nice to see the BCWYWF site back up again. Will be spending sometime catching up.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

I thought it was determined that "Sarah" was not a she.....maybe I have that mixed up with someone else.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

the focus of her blog on converting the content to cash was a big turnoff to me. I know that her site got a lot of traffic since it was so focused on male chastity and said to be from a female point of view, but it just seemed like a neverending informational for her book.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

sherulestherooster wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:37 pm the focus of her blog on converting the content to cash was a big turnoff to me. I know that her site got a lot of traffic since it was so focused on male chastity and said to be from a female point of view, but it just seemed like a neverending informational for her book.
That’s precisely what it is and i very much suspect that a male is deeply involved as it appears to me to be written as the average chastised male would “hope” a female would think rather than one actually would !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

I always found her blog very enticing for the chastity and denial lifestyle. Her 'Teasing and Denial Guide' is particularly good. Wherever and whoever they are, I hope they're well, and he's frustrated!
0 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.