Ball color

Living the real life under lock and key
Mr_Circle02
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2021
Ball color

Post by Mr_Circle02 »

So I just bought my cage and started yesterday and wanted to know something. I had to switch to a smaller ring because of slippage and it feels great but I have one thing I need clarified. When i get erect my balls change color but once the erection goes away so does the color. Is this normal? Or do I need to go back to the bigger ring and use a smaller spacer? Because i see that everyone says if you can go past the knuckle on the index finger the ring is too big and this ring is ideal for me. I have a smaller one but ik it will be too tight.
0 x
Intimate Inmate (First Cage); Started Chastity 2/1/21; Longest time locked up with no teasing or orgasm 2 1/2 days; Key holder receives her key 2/6/21
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Ball color

Post by TwistedMister »

I think it's pretty 'normal', mine get a little darker when aroused. As long as you don't have any problem getting unaroused and they go back to usual it should be fine.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I would add that, if a ball, or both, slip out, the gap between the cage and the base ring is too large.

Gap size is critical, and for me there is little margin for error. If the gap is too large, my left (slightly smaller) testicle will slip through. If the gap is too small, unacceptably painful "ball burn" occurs.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Mr_Circle02

Post by Mr_Circle02 »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:37 am I would add that, if a ball, or both, slip out, the gap between the cage and the base ring is too large.

Mr. Circle: You couldn’t be more right, i later on figured out that my ring i was running was too small so I decided interested of giving myself purple balls and potentially hurting myself I would just use a bigger ring. And from then on I have no problems other than pulling my testicals down and making sure the cage doesn’t sag too much. I am running the Intimate Inmate and for my first cage it did exactly what i wanted it to. I will however look into getting a custom cage or a cage that better fits me
0 x
Intimate Inmate (First Cage); Started Chastity 2/1/21; Longest time locked up with no teasing or orgasm 2 1/2 days; Key holder receives her key 2/6/21
Mr_Circle02

Post by Mr_Circle02 »

TwistedMister wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:54 am I think it's pretty 'normal', mine get a little darker when aroused. As long as you don't have any problem getting unaroused and they go back to usual it should be fine.

Mr. Circle: I later on figured out that I had the wrong size ring because my balls after putting it on again to make sure I did it right had that color which would be normal for erect but not for flaccid. So when I did what i call the erect test my balls then turned purple and since safety is key to our keyholder’s item. I went with the bigger ring and delt with the flaws of non-custom made cages. Which for me would be ball slip and cage hanging low
0 x