Female chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
smhanka
Female chastity

Post by smhanka »

Hi.
Somebody with experiences? With female chastity belts? Locked? Locking...?
0 x
smhanka
Re: Female chastity

Post by smhanka »

Nobody?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Female chastity seems to be relatively uncommon. I think there was a thread on it within the past couple of months, if you look around it shouldn't be too hard to find.

And your initial post was rather devoid of information as to yourself, what exactly you were wanting to know, and context to go with it. If you aren't willing to go to the effort to give the folks a little more to go on, why would you expect them to go to the effort to respond?

This is a 'community', and we have a 'Hello World' thread specifically designed for folks to introduce themselves so that the other members can kind of get to know them, it's the polite thing to do and is generally considered to be good etiquette in most forums, including IRL. At the very top of this forum, there are two threads which say "New Members- Read this first" and "Forum Rules", had you followed the instructions, the very first thread explained it and provided you with a link to follow. Either you didn't bother to follow the instructions, or you chose to ignore them.

If you moved into a new condo complex, and the first thing you did was go to the Community Center, walked in, and without bothering to introduce yourself you asked "Hey, does anybody know how to change a carburetor?", what kind of a response do you think you would get?

I'd be willing to bet dollars to dimes that the best you would get, in most circumstances, is a bunch of people staring at you silently. Possibly, someone might respond with the question that everyone is *thinking*: "Who the fuck are you?"

You are welcome to browse the forums to see what there might be in the subject of your interest, read the Rules, and try again if you don't find the answers you seek.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
smhanka

Post by smhanka »

I´m sorry, I did not know about "Hello world"...
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

LOL, yes, I thought not.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

smhanka, We really are a friendly group and willing to share ideas and information with others regarding chastity. It's just that we sometimes get tired of those "quick hits" that don't pay attention to a few courtesy rules, ask their questions and don't bother to acknowledge the responses they get. They're here and gone in a matter of minutes sometimes, never to be heard from again.

By reading and following the few rules we have it let's us know you are serious and respectful about being here.

As TM said, there's not much here regarding female chastity but if you are willing to introduce yourself via the Hello World Thread and ask your questions we'll see what we can do for ya.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
smhanka

Post by smhanka »

Hi,
I see, that female chastity is not so "popular". Not so many peoples have experiences,...

So I will be very happy , if I can find somebody here.
0 x
smhanka

Post by smhanka »

Hi. Nobody?
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

smhanka wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:56 amHi. Nobody?
Using the search box at the top of the main forum page turns up 72 results for "female chastity". Also, there was a new user in Dec. who said she was female and locked, Suewiang, but she has not logged in for a few weeks.
0 x
smhanka

Post by smhanka »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:33 am
smhanka wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:56 amHi. Nobody?
Using the search box at the top of the main forum page turns up 72 results for "female chastity". Also, there was a new user in Dec. who said she was female and locked, Suewiang, but she has not logged in for a few weeks.
...but when you check this results, then you can see that 90% is not "female chastity" but only contains this 2 words in text and is about male chastity
0 x