Living the real life under lock and key
Sthomson 1978

Post by Sthomson 1978 »

Hello to all on here, I am a new member here.

I am a 42yr old male who has went through a strange period where I have lost sex drive and don't wake to morning glory very often.
My wife can get me hard but I hate not having the sex drive I used to have.
On researching and going to docs I came across chastity which did stir some movement in my cock. I made the wife aware and we played with the idea one night but we have never mentioned again. I am nervous in bringing up again as I respect her also and if she thinks I need kink to get sexually aroused rather than just her.

Really like other thoughts of people on here
1 x
coffee2sugars
Re: New Member

Post by coffee2sugars »

Welcome to the board,

Its understandable why she may feel that way given your unique circumstances so maybe alter the way you present the lifestyle to your wife.

For example maybe presenting the idea that its not the cage or chunk of metal / plastic attached to your balls that is turning you on but instead its the idea of being and feeling so close to her close to her that you can trust her to take the lead and so devote yourself more thoroughly to her pleasure and needs without as much distraction.

The cage is more a reminder to you that you both share this new closeness.

In my experience guys tend to be very visually stimulated but our key holders are more mentally stimulated so by avoiding the visual aspect to a certain degree and concentrating on her she may be more inclined to try.

Hope this helps a little as not sure I managed to write exactly what I was thinking.

Good luck and remember whilst we are feeling turned on 24/7 and ready to go our key holders /partners are not and its easy to accidentally overwhelm them with small but constant demands for attention.

Good luck and look forward to chatting some more.
1 x
locked in a Rigid chastity Model 05

Also on

[url]https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/ ... ars.37141/