Chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
1313john1313
Chastity

Post by 1313john1313 »

Out of curiosity does anybody wife or girlfriend or partner keep them in permanent chastity except for their pleasure if and when they want it My wife just ordered a new Inch and a 1/2 cage for me And wants me to keep it on for 6 months straight To get Accustomed to the very small size because I have a 12" cock
0 x
slave d

Re: Chastity

Post by slave d »

Her last name isn’t Bobbitt is it !! Would be so much easier and more permanent with a knife.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

1313john1313 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:45 am Out of curiosity does anybody wife or girlfriend or partner keep them in permanent chastity except for their pleasure if and when they want it
Had you performed the customary and appropriate exploration of the board, perused the forums and read some of the posts to get a feel for the community, you would likely already know that the answer to that question is 'yes', and that there are even some whose partners' pleasure is provided for in other ways and they rarely get out at all.
My wife just ordered a new Inch and a 1/2 cage for me And wants me to keep it on for 6 months straight To get Accustomed to the very small size because I have a 12" cock
Have you worn a cage before? If not, going six months right out of the gate may not be a reasonable proposition. It can take some time to get the fitting right.

I've got 6", and I think it might be possible to get it into an inch-and-a-half cage when it is at its very smallest, but that wouldn't leave much room and might deprive my wife of the ability to torture it by letting it start to grow when she teases it. 12" into a 1.5" cage? That might be interesting to see, if true...but 12" dicks are pretty rare, making up only a tiny percentage of the population, hell, even 8" puts one into the 5% club, so some of us are going to be understandably skeptical of this claim, especially in an initial post by a newbie.

We do have a 'Fiction' forum if you wish to write fantasy stories, but the rest of the board tries to stay in the realm of reality, which you would know if you had read the Rules.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:27 am
1313john1313 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:45 am My wife just ordered a new Inch and a 1/2 cage for me And wants me to keep it on for 6 months straight To get Accustomed to the very small size because I have a 12" cock
12" into a 1.5" cage? That might be interesting to see, if true...but 12" dicks are pretty rare, making up only a tiny percentage of the population, hell, even 8" puts one into the 5% club, so some of us are going to be understandably skeptical of this claim, especially in an initial post by a newbie.

We do have a 'Fiction' forum if you wish to write fantasy stories, but the rest of the board tries to stay in the realm of reality, which you would know if you had read the Rules.
I do believe I am in that group!

Edit:

Fixed the quote tag for you.
TM
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

1313john1313 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:45 am Out of curiosity does anybody wife or girlfriend or partner keep them in permanent chastity except for their pleasure if and when they want it

Literally 5 minutes after joining this is your first post? Did you read any of the other posts here?

My wife just ordered a new Inch and a 1/2 cage for me And wants me to keep it on for 6 months straight To get Accustomed to the very small size because I have a 12" cock
Oh. The Fiction board is - - - > that way.
2 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Hasn't logged in since he made the post. I don't get it. How tiny does one's mind have to be to think shit like this is funny?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted