Unwitting key holder?

Living the real life under lock and key

Would you let someone hold your key without their knowledge of what it's for?

Yes, and that would be hot.
33%
Maybe, but it depends on the friend
15%
No way, that's going too far and is weird.
52%
I've done it, and it worked out great.
No votes
I've done it, and it was a disaster.
No votes

Total votes: 27

williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0
Unwitting key holder?

Post by williebdenied »

Has any one toyed with the idea of having someone hold their key without their knowledge of what it's for...or is that going to far?

So for those who don't have - or don't want to pay for - a key holder, but still want to have the feeling of having one, have you ever considered asking a friend to hold a key for you under the pretense that it is a backup key for some other purpose? Say a lock box or safety deposit box. Then when you really need access to it, you can ask them for it. They just won't know that what's really locked up is your dick.

I have never done this, but it is kind of a fantasy scenario.

Has anyone done it, or is this going to far in your opinion. I am just curious about how others feel.
0 x
slave d

Re: Unwitting key holder?

Post by slave d »

my general view is that bringing your personal kink into someone else’s life without knowledge or discussion is not ok .... simple really. Fantasising about it is fine, doing it is entirely different !!

MsM’s ld
6 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
LockedNick

Post by LockedNick »

I agree, in my opinion it is not ok.

This is a consent vs informed consent argument really. The person, if they say yes, has agreed to hold a key so have given consent but they don’t know that they’re actually participating in and enabling a kink. One that the locked man is not comfortable openly discussing. So their consent is not informed since they are being misled by omission as to what they’re actually doing.

I sell financial products for a living. For a loan I have to go through the loan agreement in detail with the prospective customer, tell them they may lose their house if they default, ensure they understand the full agreement, ask them questions to confirm they understand and only then get them to sign. I even have to explain what a loan is. And offer them the chance to take the paperwork away unsigned in case they feel unable to back out when in the room face to face with me.

There are dozens of points that they have an option to back out and if I fail to fully cover any of these or even agree to them saying they don’t want to go through the agreement and are happy to sign right now, then legally I would have mis-sold the loan. For that I can lose my authorisation to sell (so I lose my job), be banned from the industry for life, and face ethics violations including being expelled from my professional association.

Long story short, you can’t agree to something if you don’t know what you’re really agreeing to. And someone asking you to do something but keeping a key aspect of the ask hidden from you is wrong.

And from the locked man side of things - to me an unwitting keyholder would be about as satisfying as sealing a key in an envelope. I love the interaction with the keyholder as a key part of my locked experience. For that to happen they need to know they’re a keyholder and have you locked.
0 x
My wife started controlling my orgasms on 24.01.2021.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I agree that it NOT ok.

That said, I have made sort of an exception for my Vanilla Wife, who knows about my kink, does not strenuously object that I indulge in it but also does not want anything to do with it. Sometimes, to avoid temptation while she goes out shopping, etc., I slip the keys into the back seat door pocket of her car before she goes out shopping or whatever.

While this technically makes her an unwitting key holder, I justify my exception because she is well aware of my kink. It would not be a shock to her. An annoyance? Perhaps, but not a shock.

In fact, when we travel, she sometimes does the final packing of my suitcase. The carrying case for at least one of my devices is always among the items in my luggage staging area. She knows what it is and packs it without comment or complaint. In our hotel rooms, the case is often included in the items I place on the bathroom vanity. She has never made any comment.

She has even seen the MM Security Key on our bathroom vanity in our master suite the time I forget to put it away. (I've been doing this 9 years. Sooner or later I was bound to make a mistake.)

Also, there is virtually no way she would ever notice the key back there.
Last edited by WifeIsVanilla on Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:13 pm While this technically makes her an unwitting key holder, I justify my exception because she is well aware of my kink. I would not be a shock to her. An annoyance? Perhaps, but not a shock.
First of all I wish for you that someday your wife would indulge your kink and be an accepting Keyholder. I can only imagine how tough this must be to do this alone as long as you have. :(

As for the "unwitting key holder". I agree with you that your circumstance is different than just handing someone a key to your locked chastity device without informing them what it actually locks.

Which brings up an interesting thought. Does locking your device, putting the key in an envelope, addressing it to yourself and placing it in the mail make the postal delivery person an unwitting keyholder? :lol:
2 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

I remember, years ago, putting the key in my wife's car. And mailing the key to myself... Things are better today.
0 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

locked4her55 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:21 pm Which brings up an interesting thought. Does locking your device, putting the key in an envelope, addressing it to yourself and placing it in the mail make the postal delivery person an unwitting keyholder? :lol:
Haha, I had been kind of thinking the same thing.

As far as the OP, I'm of two minds on this one. As long as the 'unwitting' keyholder *never* finds out what the key is for, what's the harm?

On the other hand, the OP *could* just hide the key under a rock in a public area about an hour's drive away and accomplish nearly the same thing without involving anyone else.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted