Ideas for key holder

Living the real life under lock and key
Subjohn
Ideas for key holder

Post by Subjohn »

I have been with my girlfriend for almost a year. We went from a completely vanilla relationship 2 months ago to a full fledged dom sub relationship. I am locked in a chastity cage whenever I am not with her. Usually it is from 5-9 days. I love being locked up and giving my manhood to her. She usually does not make much mention of my cage when we are not together. I really want her to remind and humiliate me that I am locked up and she has the power and control. Any suggestions I can make to have her exert her control and power over me when she is not with me?
0 x
KittensBoyToy
Re: Ideas for key holder

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Best advice is some that is often given here. Don't push her. She's in control now so just let her find out what she likes and doesn't like at her own pace. If she brings the topic up then you can talk about your feelings. Anything else is "topping from the bottom" and can turn her off to the whole idea.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

I concur. My wife/keyholder isn’t always “into it” but “topping from bottom” might cause her to be less into it.
It’s not about you anymore. She gets to call the shots and decide what (if anything) she does.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

If she does mention the cage, let you know you like that. You're not pestering her when she's not doing it, you're just letting her know it made you happy when she did.

Another way to think of it: be willing to give her feedback for what she does, but keep feedback for what she's not doing to a minimum.
3 x