Using chastity as a tool for DE

Living the real life under lock and key
Newtothis1

Using chastity as a tool for DE

Post by Newtothis1 »

Hi, all. I am new to this site hence the name so bare with me. I have been having issues with delayed ejaculated for a couple years now. When having PIV set with my wife I m not be to finish, an she is not able to finish me off manually either.

We are both looking to spice up our sex life and I recently got her a magic wand for a gift and she absolutely loves it. She now uses it every time we have intercourse and she orgasms within 10 minutes. After she is finished it's basically me trying to finish until she is sore and exhausted. I should mention we have been together for 10 years and married

I found some things online that suggested chastity devices could help with finishing quicker and would be a fun way to try something new. She asks me what she can do to help or if there's anything I want to try so I knownhe would be open to trying it. I am just curious if anyone had any more information regarding this specific topic. Has anyone tried introducing chastity play into a relationship where the man had a delayed ejaculation issue. Thank-you.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Using chastity as a tool for DE

Post by TwistedMister »

Well, after a couple or three months of being teased and denied orgasm, I'd probably pop my cork if the dog licked my dick...but it would depend on what, exactly, your issue might be.

If you are having trouble getting off with your wife because you are rubbing one out too many times on your own, then chastity can certainly help with that.

Other issues? Maybe, maybe not. If you just have a numb dick, then maybe not. On the other hand, if it's your brain that's doing it to you, then it 'might' help, depending on how you look at it and how you go about it.

If you don't have any trouble getting erections, but just can't 'get there' during sex, then maybe a little lock-up for some period of time when you pleasure her (orally) while you stay locked, and there is no question about whether you are going to cum or not (no), might help you get there faster when you get unlocked at some point later.

On the other hand, maybe you just need a different technique- my wife can tie a cherry stem into a knot with her tongue, and there are times that she can get my dick in her mouth and have me about to shoot before it even gets hard.

Maybe you need to be in a different place in your head, and chastity might or might not help with that.

Lacking any specific information as to whether it's a physical or mental issue that is causing your problem, I'm just pulling stuff out of my arse and chucking it to see if anything sticks.

Frankly, 'delayed ejaculation' is not something I've seen complained about much in my decades of being on the 'net. Usually it's being premature that is the issue. I know that there are some folks who use chastity as a means of 'training' a guy to become a premature ejaculator where that issue did not exist previously, so, maybe it will help for you.

Do you get 'turned on' by the idea that your wife is in control of access to your dick? By the idea of being forced to (or willingly) submit to your wife. By the idea of her dominating you? Then maybe chastity can help.

ETA:
I recently got her a magic wand for a gift and she absolutely loves it. She now uses it every time we have intercourse and she orgasms within 10 minutes. After she is finished it's basically me trying to finish until she is sore and exhausted.
Maybe you should wait to pull out the wand until later...and maybe you should try using it on *yourself* (or her using it on you).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Newtothis1

Post by Newtothis1 »

I think you hit an important point in that there's just not much info out there on this. And what info there is is hard to separate whats fantasy vs reality.

I came across this while googling delayed ejaculated and there are a couple posts saying chastity play will most likely do the trick but hard to trust everything you read on the web lol.

Yeah I think the idea of orgasm control play with my wife is a turn on. Its just hard to find a reliable source to go to. Im not really into alot of the other stuff that I'm seeing related to this...for example sissy stuff, cuckolding, feminization. Nothing wrong with that its just not for me. If it literally just stuck with chastity play I would for sure give it a shot. But when i suggest this and my wife asks for more info I dont want to just send her to the crazy internet googling haha.

Thanks for response, it all makes sense. It would be interesting to hear how chastity does make one get to the edge much faster than without. I think she would find it strange at first but would be happy to not have to have me hump her for an hour after she's finished. And I dont even finish after that amount of time.
0 x
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

Well chastity does have some side benefits. Here's a thread I started with a couple of guy's talking about improved performance
https://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopi ... =2&t=63650

certainly, when I've been locked up all week, I'm more sensitive and find it hard not to orgasm, after 2 months, I finish quickly ;)
2 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

I too, after being locked up for a while, am super sensitive and orgasm pretty easily and quickly.
That sometimes is an issue though lol
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Get a good, properly fitting device, put it on, give the wife the keys. Six months later, trust me, DE WON"T be the problem! :P :roll:
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Newtothis1 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:11 am
Yeah I think the idea of orgasm control play with my wife is a turn on. Its just hard to find a reliable source to go to. Im not really into alot of the other stuff that I'm seeing related to this...for example sissy stuff, cuckolding, feminization. Nothing wrong with that its just not for me. If it literally just stuck with chastity play I would for sure give it a shot. But when i suggest this and my wife asks for more info I dont want to just send her to the crazy internet googling haha.
Yeah, I don't get into the sissy or fem stuff either, cuckolding gets me going, as does the FemDom/PE aspect. Chastity fits in as a form of 'forced control' where she has the power to determine whether I do or don't get to get my rocks off- I find it super 'hot' when she keeps me horny, wanting but denied orgasm for a period of time while she gets all the orgasms she wants.

I'm a bit of a masochist, and pleasuring her while I strain inside the cage really gets my motor running. When I finally *do* get to come out, she has to be careful with it or it *will* go off very easily. How long you go would depend on you, and maybe partly depending on your age. When I was a young fella, I could get off 6 or 7 times a day without any trouble and I don't think I would have been able to take being locked up for very long at all. Now that I'm 3x older, I can go for a month easily, and have gone for several months...

As far as googling for info, this site is probably your best resource. You probably will want to stay away from Chastity Mansion, there is a lot of sissy/fem stuff there, not the sort of place you'd want to send her right off the bat.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

When she wants me inside her I have found that the mere unlocking of the cage and her determined desire to bring me to orgasm is far more than I can withstand. I have found that one of the side effects of aging (mid-50's) is that there are days when I become a human dildo with the worry that the erection can only keep up for a limited window.

She knows what buttons to push and when she is determined, my body performs (conforms) to her wishes. A period of 3-4 weeks in chastity and then an eager love-making session produces the best "muscle cramping" orgasms that nearly have me weeping at the end.

Getting a delayed ejaculation may be more about what is running around in your head.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I came after 10 seconds after an incredibly intense denial session, it's a recent entry in my blog, before chastity I could go until I was too exhausted to carry on or until my cock gave up.
Even now, if I have come within a week, I can last, but once the denial kicks in and the teasing starts.. Look out!
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
Newtothis1

Post by Newtothis1 »

Thank you for all the replies. I agree there is partial stuff in my head. I typically work 12-14 hour days 6 to 7 days per week for 8 solid months. I have employees and my brain never stops. There's so much back story to the relationship with my wife that ill tell if people are interested, but no need to go back there unless I'm asked. Were best friends, but yeah stress definitely plays a part.

Sounds like this is a bit of a "manual override" option worth exploring. It could definitely give a spark to the sex life of a 10 year relationship. I will be interested and share the results when they do come to fruition.

Thanks again, still open to hearing more from anyone
0 x