Emergency

Living the real life under lock and key
our decision
Last orgasm: November 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 0
Emergency

Post by our decision »

I need advice right now. I reported to my K / H today that I can take my penis out of its cage. Together, we decided to change the ring to the smallest one. Maybe we did it too fast. I got a full erection right after the ring replacement. The cage is tight and hugs my penis and testicles quite tightly. I began to feel a lot of pain. A quick decision to remove the cage and ring. I'm a little better now, but my BF is starting to panic. Can someone calm him down. We are waiting for some sensible advice. He wants to drive me to the hospital but I just want to rest for a minute.
0 x
Scope420
Last orgasm: September 1st, 2021
Orgasms this year: 1
Re: Emergency

Post by Scope420 »

How did this turn out?! You are fine right?
0 x
I have a bell...🐓🔒💣
our decision
Last orgasm: November 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by our decision »

Scope420 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:39 am How did this turn out?! You are fine right?
Still slightly swollen and naked (hypersensitive testicles) but I think it will be OK. This is my and my boyfriend's inexperience ... We will be more careful. :(
0 x
zorglub

Post by zorglub »

Generally speaking, if you are experiencing instances of ball escape, you need to reduce the testes ring size (or, sometimes, the gap between ring and cage). You should still be able to at least pass the knuckle of one finger inside the ring while wearing it.

On the other hand, when your penis is at its smallest and most flexible, and can be pulled out, trying to prevent such pullout by tightening the testes ring is a losing proposition. Unless your physiology is such that you never super-shrink (e.g. even in a hot shower), it won't work, and one can overdo the tightening, as you discovered.

If you want to prevent penis pullout, there are ways to achieve that without hurting ones scrotum. The most common recommendation is to use a PA piercing, but there are approaches the do not require that amount of commitment. Personally, I use an anchoring system based on the TetherSpout technology.
0 x
Current device: MM Jailbird with security screw and TetherSpout
Previously: CB6000s knock-off, HolyTrainer2, MCN Contender, Lori#5, MM Watchful Mistress