A huge change in my life

Living the real life under lock and key
our decision
Last orgasm: November 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 0
A huge change in my life

Post by our decision »

Hi. I want to tell you my short story. I don't think any of you are against gay. I'm in a relationship with my beloved boyfriend. He is patient and understanding. I am the quick-tempered and erratic type. Despite the differences, we have been together for 2 years. In November last year we went to friends for a party. It wasn't a gay or a sex party. Plain fun. It was really nice. I met a handsome boy and we started chatting and drinking together. I introduced him to my boyfriend and it was still fun and enjoyable. But I can spoil any fun ... With the newly met boy we took drugs and drank alcohol ... I don't remember how we found some empty bedroom. We were both drugged and drunk ... All I remember is the light suddenly turned on and the girl's furious scream. And the fact that I fuck her boyfriend without even using condom. The girl started beating us and scratching our faces, heads and everywhere. Immediately a few people and my boyfriend were in the room. Someone pulled the girl away from us and my boyfriend hit me very hard in the face. I sobered up very quickly ... I started getting dressed. When I finished the taxi it was already waiting. My boyfriend took me home. At home, he pushed me into a cold shower and told me to sleep on the sofa. I don't think I have to tell you how deeply I felt ashamed ... In the morning I got up very early. I had a terrible hangover and I felt dirty. I was dirty! Dirty and terribly embarrassed. And I had a wound lip. I took a quick shower. Then I made breakfast. It was 6 am when my boyfriend walked into the kitchen. I was sure that I was going to pack and move out. After drinking his coffee, he only said that I was forbidden to leave the house until he thought about how to solve the problem. I was surprised and shocked. I felt like a dirty pig deserving the worst. After he left for work, I called my boss and took the week off. I stayed home and did the cleaning and other housework. A week has passed this way. Little words, sleeping on the sofa, washing, cooking, cleaning in the garden. Phone call to the boss and one more week off. I felt a little better but I was still ashamed. At the end of the second week, the courier brought a small package addressed to my boyfriend. I gave it to him when he got back from work. He looked at the package and said, "You'll be back to work on Monday." While preparing the dinner, I heard that after I had to take a shower and come to the living room with a packet. I thought the situation was a little weird ... but I didn't argue. I took a shower and went with the pack to my boyfriend. I was wearing boxer shorts and a tshirt. I was instructed to take off my boxer shorts. I was starting to panic, I was afraid because I didn't know what he was going to do to me! "Calm down," I heard. "We'll get you dressed." And I saw the contents of the box ... I've never seen it before, I just heard that it exists. Chastity device ... For me. Everything became clear! I had to put it on. We did it together. I was instructed to report any inconvenience and that the ring was not too loose. My boyfriend introduced me to the new rules that will apply to me and for the first time in two weeks he let me sleep in our bed. I felt lost and humiliated but I didn't argue. What I did to him was much worse ... That evening I realized that my boyfriend turned into my Mr ... We had a glass of wine (my first drink in two weeks) and I was sent to bed. I couldn't sleep with it on my dick but I finally fell asleep. My boyfriend woke me up and told me to take off my tshirt and boxers. I had to be naked in bed always. I did not object. This is what my first day in a cage looked like ... Since then I gave up drugs and too much alcohol. I am calmer and more polite. I've been locked for nine weeks.
0 x