New to this - Keyholding for a tenant.

Living the real life under lock and key
Papageno

Re: New to this - Keyholding for a tenant.

Post by Papageno »

It would interesting to know more about what was the relationship with his ex. What caused the relationship to break apart? Obviously not him cheating if he was locked :) . Was it that he was expecting more teasing?
0 x
Keyholder_V

Post by Keyholder_V »

Papageno wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:54 pm It would interesting to know more about what was the relationship with his ex. What caused the relationship to break apart? Obviously not him cheating if he was locked :) . Was it that he was expecting more teasing?
He's a very easy-going guy and it seems that his ex "took advantage" of this. I believe that the bedroom-related stuff was probably mostly his suggestion, but she was quite controlling in daily life. I don't know her personally but she sounded quite snappy and insecure based on what I've heard. To be honest, it doesn't seem that this was a problem for him (or maybe he can't hear himself when he talks about it) and I doubt it was much of a factor in the break-up.

Lol indeed, cheating was not a factor in the breakup. It was more to do with some unresolvable political differences - let's just say he was a "remainer" with regards to Brexit... Nothing to do with their "lifestyle".

Just as a brief update, he asked for the keys last weekend and I asked him if he was sure because it wasn't time yet. He didn't say anything more about it.

Since people mentioned it before, I have been looking out for differences in behaviour, and I've spotted at least one - I haven't had to cook so far this year... Works for me. :)

V
4 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Keyholder_V wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:36 am
Since people mentioned it before, I have been looking out for differences in behaviour, and I've spotted at least one - I haven't had to cook so far this year... Works for me. :)

V
LOL!

I've always done the bulk of the cooking around here, since I'm the better cook. I've been cooking since I was about 11 and took the 'Home Ec' course in the 7th grade, at a time when it was practically unheard of for a guy to do that. My thought was "What better way to get myself away with 30+ chicks and no competition?" It came in handy in the Army, I could even make C-rations taste good using a fold-up Sterno-stove with plastic explosive for fuel. (C-4 PE will not blow up if you light it on fire, it will burn in a controlled manner. It will only blow up using a detonator {blasting cap}...which is why I always laugh at stupid movies/TV when they have a bomb with PE and they 'don't know' which wire to cut- no need to cut wires, just pull out the damn blasting caps.)

The Mrs. never really learned to cook much, until I showed her a few things. She does, however, bake some very good pies.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted