New to this - Keyholding for a tenant.

Living the real life under lock and key
Keyholder_V
Re: New to this - Keyholding for a tenant.

Post by Keyholder_V »

Okay, so the weekend is approaching and I have made a short list of "do"s and "don't"s which I intend to discuss with him. We can both sign it and be clear on the expectations and limits.

I've actually bought a cheap cage in order to get a new lock and key set (the small barrel-type ones - I guess they're all the same? I can't find them to buy on their own), and this weekend I plan to get him to swap over the lock, just in case there are more spare keys than he has admitted to.

Yes, I'm starting to enjoy the idea, my mindset is currently that this is a fun game, and while it remains fun I'm happy to go along with it.

V
8 x
My hubby's last release:
- (for sex): 28th Dec 2021
- (for play): 18th Feb 2023
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Well, that is certainly an interesting turn of events.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

A lot of the cheap cages have the same key. The old key may open the new lock. Worth checking if it is important to you.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I've actually bought a cheap cage in order to get a new lock and key set (the small barrel-type ones - I guess they're all the same? I can't find them to buy on their own), and this weekend I plan to get him to swap over the lock, just in case there are more spare keys than he has admitted to.
@Keyholder_V I can't remember where you are located, but you might want to get the good German made originals instead of the Chinese copies. They are available from the Holytrainer site, from keptforher.com,

https://keptforher.com/product/holy-trainer-magic-lock/

https://www.holytrainer.com/chastity-li ... y-shop.asp

Or in the UK, the Burg Wachter "lock blocker"
https://www.amazon.com/Burg-Wachter-Loc ... 196&sr=8-1

All are 6mm barrel locks.
3 x
Keyholder_V

Post by Keyholder_V »

The first rule of attraction is to be noticed and to occupy the other's mind...

Okay I guess it's time for one last update for this thread. The last few weeks have been eventful to say the least.

The reason why I say this is my last update for this thread is that I think it's now appropriate for me to start something in "The Journey" as our circumstances have changed. Over the last couple of months I have been faced with the inescapable fact that, firstly, the first rule of attraction is to be noticed and this whole situation has made me notice him a lot. Secondly, I have found myself increasingly obsessing over this fetish almost since he brought it up - I have read several of the often-recommended books on the subject and it has become something I spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about.

In our evening chats I decided to test the water and discovered that he is actually attracted to me, and he admitted that this, along with feeling that he could trust me, was why he approached me about heyholding in the first place. I suppose this was obvious to everyone except for me?

I have ended up with the following consideration; here is someone who I already live with (and do not want to murder lol), who I have come to know probably better than the majority of my childhood friends, who knows me very well himself, who is already living a fetish in which I have become interested to participate and, if I am honest with myself, I find attractive both intellectually and physically. After some soul-searching I decided that it was worth pursuing and long story short; we are an item now.

Shortly after seeing the message from Homebody and Tom about the cheap locks I ordered a couple of lock sets from different sources and am pleased to report that three of the sets have unique keys, one of which was installed upon initiation of the relationship.

Also of note, I have spent many enjoyable hours reading through the thread “Hot things your keyholder has said”, and honestly guys my mind is blown. There’s definitely a spectrum of commitment when it comes to chastity, and even talk of cuckolding - another new-to-me fetish, although one in which I am not interested. One man is trouble enough :p. I find many of the posts on there really encouraging and exciting, I love the idea that there are men who are so willing to please their woman, and it seems that I have stumbled across one such man myself. I’m inspired and that thread is helping me paint a mental picture of what I want to be for both myself and our relationship.

One small complaint - in the time since becoming an item, I have wanted to wear the key on a necklace, but have found that it irritates the skin where the key sits against my chest. I'm not sure whether I have an allergy to the metal or whether sharp edges are irritating the skin, but I am keen to keep it around my neck so am looking for solutions. Do others keep it in a sleeve of some sort? Is it possible to incorporate it into some sort of decorative pendant?

As mentioned, I intend on starting a blog-like thread soon in "The Journey", but until then, thanks everyone for the input and for getting me to where I am now.

V
9 x
My hubby's last release:
- (for sex): 28th Dec 2021
- (for play): 18th Feb 2023
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Keyholder_V wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:36 pm The first rule of attraction is to be noticed and to occupy the other's mind...

Okay I guess it's time for one last update for this thread. The last few weeks have been eventful to say the least.

The reason why I say this is my last update for this thread is that I think it's now appropriate for me to start something in "The Journey" as our circumstances have changed. Over the last couple of months I have been faced with the inescapable fact that, firstly, the first rule of attraction is to be noticed and this whole situation has made me notice him a lot. Secondly, I have found myself increasingly obsessing over this fetish almost since he brought it up - I have read several of the often-recommended books on the subject and it has become something I spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about.
Welcome to our wonderfully whacky world.
In our evening chats I decided to test the water and discovered that he is actually attracted to me, and he admitted that this, along with feeling that he could trust me, was why he approached me about heyholding in the first place. I suppose this was obvious to everyone except for me?
Don't beat yourself up over it. I have often been oblivious in my interactions with people who were attracted to me...I say 'people' because it hasn't been just women, and since I don't swing both ways it has resulted in some embarrassing (and in one case, unpleasant) situations. With age and experience I can look back and see that I missed out on what might have been some pleasant experiences...and, possibly, left some women wondering "What the heck is wrong with me?" because I couldn't see what was right in front of my face.
I have ended up with the following consideration; here is someone who I already live with (and do not want to murder lol), who I have come to know probably better than the majority of my childhood friends, who knows me very well himself, who is already living a fetish in which I have become interested to participate and, if I am honest with myself, I find attractive both intellectually and physically. After some soul-searching I decided that it was worth pursuing and long story short; we are an item now.
Congratulations.
Also of note, I have spent many enjoyable hours reading through the thread “Hot things your keyholder has said”, and honestly guys my mind is blown. There’s definitely a spectrum of commitment when it comes to chastity, and even talk of cuckolding - another new-to-me fetish, although one in which I am not interested. One man is trouble enough :p. I find many of the posts on there really encouraging and exciting, I love the idea that there are men who are so willing to please their woman, and it seems that I have stumbled across one such man myself. I’m inspired and that thread is helping me paint a mental picture of what I want to be for both myself and our relationship.
Glad we could help.
One small complaint - in the time since becoming an item, I have wanted to wear the key on a necklace, but have found that it irritates the skin where the key sits against my chest. I'm not sure whether I have an allergy to the metal or whether sharp edges are irritating the skin, but I am keen to keep it around my neck so am looking for solutions. Do others keep it in a sleeve of some sort? Is it possible to incorporate it into some sort of decorative pendant?
In the Army, until my job changed, I wore 'dog-tags'. They were made of aluminum and didn't seem to cause much irritation, though some of us did obtain rubber sleeves for them to prevent them from making noise at inconvenient times. My wife does not seem to be bothered by wearing the key, but some people have reactions to metal against skin. There have been some threads here where people turned keys into decorative pendants, or, I think, obtained a decorative key pendant to wear in place of the actual key.
As mentioned, I intend on starting a blog-like thread soon in "The Journey", but until then, thanks everyone for the input and for getting me to where I am now.
I, for one (I'm sure there are others), am very glad that you have kept us updated, and I'm looking forward to seeing a 'Journey' from your perspective. Thanks for taking the time to fill us in.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

I wish you both happiness. I got my wife a decorative key necklace. There are many available because they are a bit of a fashion item currently. I look forward to reading your journal. Congratulations
1 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Congratulations! What a lovely journey you've already been on. Best wishes to you as you continue to explore, and I do hope you'll stay present here and keep us informed. Everyone's story is different ... and yours has been quite interesting so far.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
benny22
Last orgasm: September 27th, 2023

Post by benny22 »

Keyholder_V wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:36 pm After some soul-searching I decided that it was worth pursuing and long story short; we are an item now.
(...)
One small complaint - in the time since becoming an item, I have wanted to wear the key on a necklace, but have found that it irritates the skin where the key sits against my chest. (...)

V
I'm afraid my command of english is far from perfect and I cannot get the gist of your post. What do you mean by saying 'we are an item now' or you became an item :?:
Anyway - congratulations on your fascinating journey. :)
0 x
Cobra 3D, HTv2 small
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

What do you mean by saying 'we are an item now' or you became an item :?:
It means they are a couple, or now have a romantic relationship.

The term comes from the British tabloids, which would report on famous society people. It became a "news item" to report on upper class society people who were dating or seeing each other romantically.

Edit: @Keyholder_V well, this is an interesting turn of events. Normally we see members here who were already in a vanilla relationship, and who now want to spice things up by adding this particular kinky bit of fun. Best to you both.
1 x