A conversation and a link to a very right Mistress

Living the real life under lock and key
Suewiang
Orgasms this year: 3
A conversation and a link to a very right Mistress

Post by Suewiang »

Suewiang » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:17 am

mistress jules wrote: ↑Mon May 02, 2016 6:28 pm
This question is asked so often and for some reason the answer does not seem to be getting through. I even wrote books about it to give you guys the female perspective.

You have been thinking about this and researching for quite some considerable time. Your partner knows virtually nothing and when you introduce your idea you are hoping they will believe what you say about it being of benefit to them.

I am pretty sure that one of the first thoughts going through her head is - here we go again, something else that is supposed to be for me but is actually another of his sexual fantasies he wants me to help make reality.

If you start from that basis, then you can see why she is not overly excited about it. Try making it less about sex and more about lifestyle and you will probably have a better chance.

I hope it went well on your unlock.

From Suewiang
It’s absolutely correct your reply.
Been a female in chastity I see so many men talk to me or post online and they never understand that there wants and desires are in fact the last thing there lady wants to hear if she’s in charge or even going to get interested in been in charge.

Most seem to only want to top from the bottom and have no idea that there statements of I want this or that is probably the biggest turn off to there dear wife or partner.

Also the fact that they seem to think that there ugly penise (ok ugly to me been i have never had a interest or need of one) is so desperately needed in there relationship, when there are a million toys of every shape and size to enjoy that can be put in the draw after use and they don’t need to hold a discussion of if things were good or bad after

I funnily enough had a discussion this evening with a guy that has tried 2 years to get his wife interested in chastity etc and his first words were I need her to lock me in too tease me. I said so you need to be teased what does she get from this if she’s not even hinted at interest in chastity ? Silence followed.

I suggested he maybe tried showing her proper devotion and following her directions and if not her direct directions use some brains and start holding the doors for her and generally showing her that he can think about something else bar sex.

Sadly I think after talking he’s on a mission to nothing been every other sentence sex had to be mentioned in some way!

I know from my own perspective that I do everything I can to make my lady happy and the last thing I would dream of doing is saying I want this or that.

Also i know her love of me is sexual in ways yes but a lot lot more is the living to make her life so much better on a daily basis. Doing the things without needing to be told making her happy all the time I can,reading her moods and ways to enhance her days to be better and just been the very best I can be for her.

And of course been female myself my lady has no gain in her sexual pleasure unlocking me. Which of course men have the advantage there if there lady likes to use there appendage. So for me I need to be even better than my best to be lucky enough for my own fun.
Last edited by Suewiang on Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Suewiang
Orgasms this year: 3
Re: A conversation and a link to a very right Mistress

Post by Suewiang »

I understand that the Mistress I quote from posted this long ago but it’s as right today as it was then.
0 x