Last release evidence

Living the real life under lock and key
Bigbadhan

Last release evidence

Post by Bigbadhan »

I wonder and hope if someone can point me in the direct direction....

Ive been searching for some sort of photo evidence of how long a person has been locked in chastity and/or evidence of when the last release was.

I dont know how it could be done.
Photo with a newspaper date and a "unique code plastic locky thing" perhaps?

A second question, which should potentially be a different topic, but what are the thoughts on a cage with a pa piercing lock?
0 x
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3
Re: Last release evidence

Post by nosaint »

sorry, you'll just have to take their word for it. I could take a picture today, then take the cage off and tell you 6 months later that it's been on the whole time. Only the person and the keyholder have first hand knowledge.
A cage with a PA piercing is undoubtedly the most secure chastity device, short of a full belt perhaps. However, while I love for my wife to abuse my cock, I have no intention of ever letting someone push a needle through it. I have both nipples pierced, but just no.
1 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

nosaint wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:40 am I could take a picture today, then take the cage off and tell you 6 months later that it's been on the whole time. Only the person and the keyholder have first hand knowledge.
Six months later, another photo with the current newspaper showing the same numbered tag still in place would work.

Although, if I were using that (as a keyholder) to determine compliance, I would want a more frequent schedule, maybe even weekly.

Of course, that doesn't determine if the lockee hasn't 'cheated', by 'slipping out' of the back (of a ball-trap device) or managed to induce an in-cage orgasm using a vibrator or other means.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Of course, that doesn't determine if the lockee hasn't 'cheated', by 'slipping out' of the back (of a ball-trap device) or managed to induce an in-cage orgasm using a vibrator or other means.
Or poked the tabs of the plastic lock through and then glued them back.

There's not much that guarantees nothing has been tampered with.
1 x