Is it just me, or does everyone else feel like Chastity is comfy?

Living the real life under lock and key
alexb
Is it just me, or does everyone else feel like Chastity is comfy?

Post by alexb »

Well here I am almost a month into my adventures with chastity, never thinking i'd actually come to appreciate it as much as I have. Coming into this I figured it would be a fun way to fulfill a curiosity in my life, in addition to challenging myself on how long I could stay in. As to the advice of many on here, I took it one step at a time. - Wore it for several hours, then transitioned to full day wear, left it on to sleep... etc. All of this with the end goal of wanting to see just how chastity life would be, and I must say I am surprised!

After surpassing the third day locked up (no unlocking) the uncomfortableness of the thing faded off. - Let me clarify the uncomfortableness isn't the device, better its letting your body adapt to it and opening your mind to the idea of being locked in. After day three the device and I sort of became friends you could say. I finally had a decent night sleep, and I managed to go throughout the day without being bothered by it at all.

The surprise however came on the fifth day when I decided to walk a free man. I say it was a surprise because well, I thought i'd be ecstatic to be cage free! I did enjoy not having to sit down to use the restroom, however I felt like I was missing something throughout the day. Similar to the feeling of having left something at home..like a watch or ring. That day was filled with errands and events I needed to attend and therefore seemed fitting to be cage free and let my unit breath a bit.

On that same token going back in the following day, my body accepted the Holy trainer and didn't wrestle with me to go in. Throughout the day being back in felt comfortable and brought on a sense of normalcy. In a way like being safe.. -- Does this make sense?

Feedback and comments are appreciated & welcomed.
4 x
locked4her55
Re: Is it just me, or does everyone else feel like Chastity is comfy?

Post by locked4her55 »

As strange it may sound to others that haven't experienced chastity, what you have described makes total sense.

My wife doesn't really (after 10 years) understand the attraction but this past weekend I was told just before bed to "lock-up" by her. I had been out for some PIV a few days before. As she puts it "I know you like to be denied, that doesn't mean I do". Climbing into bed I handed her the key, kissed her goodnight and said "It feels good to be back in metal". She grabbed a handful of cage under the covers and said "I still don't get it but I'm happy to be your Keyholder"

Life is good.
8 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

I agree as well, I'm happier caged. It just doesn't feel right to be uncaged. I have even come to enjoy erection attempts, I KNOW the head of my penis is very sensitive, but I can't access it in any way, wonderful feeling.
6 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
FLTruckguy
Last orgasm: December 15th, 2020

Post by FLTruckguy »

I have only been locked for a couple of weeks with cleaning every other day but I know what you mean. My husband unlocked me the other day cause he wanted d to give me a blow job. After all was said and finished he wanted to nap but I just didn't feel right not being locked. I asked him if I could lock back and he said yes. It is just so good knowing he has total control
0 x
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

Same for me AlexB!
T, my KH, loves me locked in metal. She says she loves the control she has and knowing she can request my tongue at any time, and my desire for her grows hour-by-hour when I’m locked. I do now feel naked only when I am completely naked, I.e. uncaged. When I’m caged I feel ‘right’.
It’s the truth - I don’t like being uncaged!
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

It does feel strange when I am left uncaged. I guess comfortable with being caged is as good a way to describe it as any. I just don't think about it much. Current lock up is 94 days and counting.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

The right cage with the right fit is the best most "embraced" feeling you'll ever know. Sure you'll get a pinch or require an adjust here and there but once it becomes part of you, it is discomforting to be free for too long.

I have learned to prize not just orgasm but my lady's good night kiss, a free erection when permitted and how delightfully selfish she can be when she permits herself.
2 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Speaking of comfy, We just came back home from dropping off a Christmas dinner to my wife's parents and as we were getting into the car I dropped my keys. As I bent over to pick them up I let out a small groan. My wife said, "the cage digging in?" I replied, "no, your husband is just getting old" :lol:

Merry Christmas everyone. Stay Healthy and Safe till we can get past this.
3 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

To me, wearing a chastity device feels like continuous low level foreplay. The device is constantly, gently and pleasantly stimulating my penis and testicles, and the pleasant sensations are relentless. Uncaged, I might go for hours without noticing, feeling or thinking about my penis, testicles, sex or being horny. While wearing a chastity device, going more than 5 – 15 minutes without thinking of these things is, for me, simply not possible.
5 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

I love it. I have told my wife it feels like her hand is cupping it all day. I constantly think about it too.

I just got locked back up an hour ago since being uncaged since 2 days before Christmas (I was bad and got in trouble)
1 x