Is it just me, or does everyone else feel like Chastity is comfy?

Living the real life under lock and key
Hussman767
Re: Is it just me, or does everyone else feel like Chastity is comfy?

Post by Hussman767 »

I agree. Feels weird not wearing my cage. Been locked for so long, I’ve just gotten used to it.
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I sitting here uncaged as I read the forum. M'Lady unlocked me Yesterday morning to bring in the new year and hasn't locked me back up yet. You are right...It doesn't feel right or normal anymore!
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

To me. It feels like a layer of protection, a reminder I'm cared for and a reminder that my wife is going with this.. For me.
Very comfy now, although I have gone through 12 devices finding both comfort and everything else I want out of it. This morning at approx 7am it wasn't quite as comfy due to nocturnal delights, but that in itself is a reminder that "I still got it! "
2 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
locked_chub
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 10

Post by locked_chub »

Unlocked to visit parents and other relatives for Christmas, underwear touching cock is super annoying after all this time, I felt like I'm getting erection at random times which is super embarrassing, and of course stupid urge to masturbate when I've decided long ago not to go back to that habit increased tenfold. Locking it back up was a first thing I did at home after a nice shower.
2 x
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

I think this is actually pretty common with anything you wear.
If you wear a watch every single day... try to go for a day without a watch.
If you wear any jewelry (wedding ring?)... Think back to when you first put it on... (Ive been married 23 years and I still remember). It felt weird and you would have swore that everyone noticed it. After years of wearing it, you feel neked if you have to take it off.
A device around your genitals is pretty much the same thing. The first time you put it on, feels weird and you are convinced everyone knows your wearing it and is looking at it. After years of wearing it, you feel neked without it.
4 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I miss it for a day or two after I get out. And there are days I miss it then again when I am caged there are days I miss not being caged.
3 x
CB6000
Gaylockedboy

Post by Gaylockedboy »

I feel very secure, comfy and happy. It feels like my penis is constantly inside my own pussy. It’s the most sexually arousing experience. Not a turn on being put in it but the feeling of being in cased
1 x
Cagedfarmer
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2021

Post by Cagedfarmer »

This is an area which surprised me, to be honest. We've only being into permanent chastity for couple of months now. Every 2 weeks, Mt wife let's me remove my cage to wash everything thoroughly. The first couple of times, it was a bit of relief, albeit for a short time.

This morning however, I have to say that I really didn't enjoy being unlocked. In fact I almost felt anxious while I was free and couldn't get I back on quick enough?! I'm assuming like others have said, I've just got so used to it being there now.
4 x
A272
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

It's sort of like not wearing your watch or not having your wallet in your back pocket--something definitely feels "off". I think it works for men because we tend to be creatures of habit; phone goes here, pocket knife goes there, penis goes in cage, etc.
2 x
desertsub

Post by desertsub »

I have been locked a majority of the time (Maybe 90%) for several years now. I definitely want my cage back on when my wife leaves it off. We have a female led relationship and that chastity cage is a constant reminder to me of her authority over me and I need that. That is the mental side of it, the physical side is I really do miss the feel of being encased in the steel and the weight of it.
2 x