Trying out plastic. It's a bit smelly ain't it

Living the real life under lock and key
Mr Pickle
Trying out plastic. It's a bit smelly ain't it

Post by Mr Pickle »

Hi guys.
OK. So ive had a clear out. Chucked a bunch of cages it the bit that we're either too big. Too heavy. Too much trouble.
I had settled with a steel device. But due to slippage and 5" ball sack, I had to shoelace it in place. Thus got spotted on occasion so I thought I should try something lighter.
I ordered one of the black and red printed jobbies which was shorter than the metal. It was snug. Lots of folded skin trapped nice n neat. Wife was impressed with the look. Said it was snazzy.
Sleeping in it was much better as it kept my erection inside me and in a bulge behind the cage rather than trying to rip my testicle off.
So. Win. Win. Win.
But. If I get aroused. Which is pretty much every time I even think of my wife. Which is very often. I leak precum. And this stuff seems to smell if trapped. Never a problem with the BC
The cage design doesn't allow my dick to air much. It has plenty of vents but none underneath, so stuff collects.
I'm stricter with cleaning now. Wet wipes. Rinsing etc and it clean. But after maybe half a day it isn't fresh. Very noticable when it comes off. Wife called it my "stinky plastic Willie"
Also. I have noticed the penis skin isn't looking happy where it is bunched up so maybe a problem breathing.

I have ordered a slightly bigger cage. Same type, but with vents underneath.
Also. Soured on by the reletive success of the smaller size have also ordered a smaller version of my original.
I have noticed that the plastic ring "grips" much better than metal.

The question is. Do all plastic/resin devices smell quite a bit? I'm a super grower. So can drop to 2.5" flaccid. But there's near 8" of skin in there.
Cage is 2.5"

Am I squeezing in too much?
And finally. Is there a range of plastic rings to fit these metal bird cage devices? It would reduce weight and grip better.
Cheers!
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Trying out plastic. It's a bit smelly ain't it

Post by TwistedMister »

The question is. Do all plastic/resin devices smell quite a bit?
I'm good in the CB-3000 as long as I get a shower every day. Skip a day and it starts to get noticeable.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I have used a CB 6000 for several months on end without a smell issue. You have to clean it everyday I use a tea tree soap and lots of qtips and I use WET lube.
0 x
CB6000
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

So can drop to 2.5" flaccid. But there's near 8" of skin in there.
Depending on temperature, I can shrink down to about an inch at times. But I get to 6" at full extension. I used to think that was kind of small, never saw anyone else for comparison, but the Mrs. says if it was any bigger she wouldn't let me near her.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Hygiene in any enclosed cage can be problematic. My main issue with the CB series was that my penis would not move freely inside the cage as it attempted to grow and shrink unless it was kept continually lubricated. That caused discomfort. I found Aveeno lotion with aloe worked best and I would have to fully lubricate the inside of the cage with a Q Tip at least twice a day. The hygiene issues were made better by a 6 inch reusable foam swab used when bathing. Still, any time I am unlocked for play, the first order of business is to clean it up. My current SS device allows movement whether lubricated or not, but my penis still needs a cleaning when it is removed. But, that doesn't happen that often. :shock:
1 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

OK.
I've abandoned that one for the time being. I will remodel it. The problem was with pooling under the head, no vent or drain.

I have received another cage from same maker. It has slightly more wiggle room and more vents.

This one doesn't pool or smell and still does the job without trying to destroy my tesicles.

I love the steel. But without using a shoelace to hold it in place its not good enough.

I have a lighter steel device on the way just in case, but for now I'm sorry to say the plastic device is in the lead on all counts. And it was the cheapest?
The only down side is no way to add a urethral tube so might have to adapt it as this is the way I want to go eventually.
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(