Chastity Guide: How do you clean the chastity cage?

Living the real life under lock and key
shanghaimistress

Chastity Guide: How do you clean the chastity cage?

Post by shanghaimistress »

It is very important for you to keep the chastity cage clean so that you can continue to keep healthy in the chastity training, especially the long term one.

Before you are locked up, it is vital to discuss with your key holding mistress if you are allowed to take off the cage during cleaning.

The easiest way to clean your cage (if you are not allowed to take off the cage) :

Step 1 pour mixture of skin gel & water into the cage several times during the shower.
Step 2 run the shower head with big & powerful water flow over it. This will get the easy dirt/grime out from the cage.
Step 3 As a experienced key holder, I highly recommend you use cotton swabs/buds to increase the cleanliness. Use cotton swab to dig dirt out of your cage. Swirl swab around the pee hole to make it clean.
0 x
locked4her55
Re: Chastity Guide: How do you clean the chastity cage?

Post by locked4her55 »

WOW, Thanks for that Public Service Announcement. :roll: :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I use soap and a half inch wide foam swab from www.Swab-its.com. They have 6 in long handles and reach inside the cage very well. I rinse it out after each cleaning for reuse and replace it each week when I clean the bathroom. They come in bags of 50 swabs and are very durable. My Keyholder never allows any unlocked showering unless she is present and can supervise. In the past, most of my self-pleasuring took place during my showers. Smart lady!
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Keyholder_V

Post by Keyholder_V »

Does washing like this mean that periodic removal is not required? What lengths of time can you use this method before you really have to remove and clean?
V
0 x
My hubby's last release:
- (for sex): 28th Dec 2021
- (for play): 18th Feb 2023
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Keyholder_V - My Mature Metal Jailbird could be worn forever with zero hygiene issues. Most other designs are not as easy to keep clean.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Keyholder_V

Post by Keyholder_V »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:16 pm Keyholder_V - My Mature Metal Jailbird could be worn forever with zero hygiene issues. Most other designs are not as easy to keep clean.
Thanks for the reply. That's not the one I'm dealing with, which is open but not quite as open as that. He says it was something off eBay which came from China - can't remember the brand. Maybe with swabs it would be okay.
0 x
My hubby's last release:
- (for sex): 28th Dec 2021
- (for play): 18th Feb 2023
slave d

Post by slave d »

FWIW i have baths rather than showers and have zero issues keeping the cage (very small open s/s model) and what it contains clean. It is left on permanently unless there’s a specific medical appointment or a security (metal detector) issue. Once a month the barrel lock is worked and lubricated to ensure it doesn’t seize up and when the rare occasion requires removal i am allowed to do a maintenance shave in the areas that usually don’t get shaved easily. That’s it, other than that it’s 24/7/365 full stop and no need for special tools etc.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.