Question About Cellmate Device?

Living the real life under lock and key
subchastityboy
Question About Cellmate Device?

Post by subchastityboy »

Hi everyone,

I'm relatively new to chastity and currently not locked up after my relationship with my keyholder ended. I discovered the Cellmate chastity device, controlled by app, and thought it would be a good way to keep myself locked up. However, I've seen that there have been some issues with the device in terms of security, etc. andit's also expensive compared to other devices, so I was wondering if anyone who has experience with the Cellmate device would recommend it or not and if there are any drawbacks to be aware of before spending a lot of money on it.

Thanks in advance for any help!
0 x
SecondSoul
Re: Question About Cellmate Device?

Post by SecondSoul »

I don't know about Cellmate but I would look into apps like Chastikey and others. You can set a timer or play games with cards while the key is secured somewhere with a lock with numbers. I would attach the key to a water pipe in the basement below the ceiling with a numbers padlock for example. Unless you destroy the padlock or find a way to bring your crotch 2.3m high somehow you can not use the key and still use a more affordable cage.
0 x
subchastityboy

Post by subchastityboy »

Thanks for the tip! Will give it a shot!
0 x
shanghaimistress

Post by shanghaimistress »

I am familiar with cellmate.
I suggest you should not use cellmate as it is bulky and has security issue and if it is out of order, then it is a great hassle to break the device!
I and my slaves use another way which is better, cheaper and safer.
0 x
alexb

Post by alexb »

I too am new to chastity. Joined this community when I began my chastity experience 5 days go. Prior to pulling the trigger on locking myself up, I did a bunch of research and read a ton of reviews on all types of devices. Being my own key holder too, I knew I needed to find a way to keep myself from hastily throwing the towel in and unlocking myself. I considered the Cellmate but ultimately decided against it after seeing its app on the App Store, and learning about its flaws. (Also as previously mentioned its bulky! Take a ruler out along with a pad of paper and draw the measurements on their website. It’s not an everyday wearer.)

I ended up settling on the Holy Trainer V4; tube and rings are to your specifications. It’s a nice package overall that becomes actually quite comfortable after the second/third day once your body adapts to having a chastity device on. I really like the bio resin material because it offers the some light flex in the device which removes the pinching and other discomforts that come from conventional plastic devices. Also its easily an everyday wearer that doesn’t make your junk unhappy, nor will it leave a huge bulge when wearing pants out.

As for key holding... I ended up taking a large Tupperware and filling it with water, attached the keys to some nylon string to get them to sit in the middle of the water and freezing it. Now if I want to get out, ill have to wait for it to thaw or pick at it for quite sometime.
2 x