What's your personal philosophy on male chastity?

Living the real life under lock and key
Mistress Sabine

What's your personal philosophy on male chastity?

Post by Mistress Sabine »

Do you have a personal philosophy around male chastity? I am curious to share and exchange thoughts around your personal feelings on keeping a man's most prized possession locked.

My personal philosophy is this:

A man is born with the inherent burden of his cock. I’ve seen the terrible things a man will do in the name of pleasing his sex. A man will lie without reservation, will take without reciprocation and will violate others to satisfy his obsessive sexual cravings. Locking a man's cock up and taking away his atavistic tendencies is crucial to a man's success and actualizing his better self.

With time, men come to realize the real power and influence their cock has over their better selves. The things a man will do to please his cock is an unbearable thought and only agitated by his endless sexual needs. Most men have done and thought immoral things in the name of pleasing their cock. Men know their actions are wrong and shameful. However, salvation never comes- just a cycle of perverted thoughts, feelings, and deviant behaviors.

A man who is locked in chastity is no longer a threat to himself and others. A man who is locked in chastity can engage in life without the sexual control his cock once tied him to. I confiscate men's keys and help them attain a state of absolution and acceptance for their sexual cravings through a chaste state.
1 x
MISTRESS SABINE ST. JACK
KEYHOLDING QUEEN
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: What's your personal philosophy on male chastity?

Post by Tom Allen »

Oh, so you're a Calvinist. 😏

For Mrs Edge and I, it's just a fun, naughty thing that we engage in to help keep the sparks going after 30 years of marriage. She likes having the control, and I enjoy the constant simmer of arousal.

I'm a bit of a wanton Taoist. 😉
5 x
SecondSoul

Post by SecondSoul »

There's two different ways or philosophies if you want of seeing chastity I can relate to.

The first one is in my fantasy and it contains all of the 24/7/365, humiliation, beta male, lace catsuits and personal slavery things we all know from captions and videos. It is a part of me for many years now and usually I used it to get off every day, so it led to quite the opposite result.

The other philosophy is very real for the last couple of weeks and that is wearing my cage usually all day and sometimes all night, my wife teasing me face-to-face and in our private chat group and letting me get off usually once a week, maybe a bit less frequent in the future. Yet we still have a relationship with equal rights and I if I need to I can unlock myself, e.g. for sports. The cage is a constant reminder of our kink and keeping me aroused, building a bit of a barrier to jerk off on the first thought. Since we started I did not come without her permission (It's not an incredibly long time since we started, I know).

The more we get into it the more I understand that real life chastity does not need to lead to being D/s in everyday life and in our case usually does not contain most of the elements above.
1 x
Mistress Sabine

Post by Mistress Sabine »

Tom Allen wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:50 pm Oh, so you're a Calvinist. 😏

For Mrs Edge and I, it's just a fun, naughty thing that we engage in to help keep the sparks going after 30 years of marriage. She likes having the control, and I enjoy the constant simmer of arousal.

I'm a bit of a wanton Taoist. 😉
Oh no no, the Sabonic Praxis is what I preach. To follow the doctrine of a man's crude beliefs would simply be in bad taste.
0 x
MISTRESS SABINE ST. JACK
KEYHOLDING QUEEN
midlifelovelife
Last orgasm: December 16th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 24

Post by midlifelovelife »

I have been practicing chastity for just over one year now and my philosophy has formed as a result of the benefits I have experienced.

The philosophy is an economic one, based on supply and demand. Supply of my orgasms is determined by my wife and it’s now a lot lower than in previous years. Demand, my desire for an orgasm, remains high. This causes the value of orgasms to greatly increase. While I used to have many more orgasms, many were forgettable. Now, every one is an intense, toe-curling experience. In economic terms, frequent masturbation is like printing money and leads to devaluation.

Like our webmaster, this shift of control has added lots of fun to our marriage. I enjoy that my wife keeps me guessing. She enjoys teasing me and also that she has the power to give more intense pleasure at her discretion. This has also restored intimacy, which is a critical part of any marriage.

My aroused condition has heightened my desire for her. It has led to more snuggling, more massages, and more acts of kindness. Such a simple change of supply is such a profound change, I would never go back.
4 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

What tired drivel. I prefer a less anachronistic take on gender roles. And a sex-positive outlook.
5 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

I can't tell if OP actually believes what she says or if she's just "in character" and here to promote her services. Eh. Anyway, although I have yet to find anyone to share my little kink with in life, I like it because it makes me feel, well, submissive, which I gradually learned that I am in the last few years. I also find it...unique. I'm not a particularly attractive or exceptional man, but I can bet that, in most rooms, I am the only man caged. It makes me feel better about myself, really; use whatever terminology you like, but instead of feeling self-pity because I'm smaller and less attractive and less successful than alot of other men, I feel some pride in my self-control and desire to excel at being a dedicated and attentive lover (in and out of the bedroom).
2 x