Have to give up chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4her55
Re: Have to give up chastity

Post by locked4her55 »

I was wondering how long he would last this time before he moved on.

Like slave d, I just chose to ignore his ever recurring posts.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
slave d

Re: Have to give up chastity

Post by slave d »

He must have skin like a rhino because his posts always get recognised and queried but he just plods on, maybe he has everybody else ignored too and just likes to read his own views !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
tammystoy
Last orgasm: 0- 4-2021
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: PSA from Administration

Post by tammystoy »

TwistedMister wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:58 pm
tammystoy wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:21 pm
TwistedMister wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:31 am Buh-bye now...again. Is this the third time? Or the fourth? And that's just here, under as many different aliases. The same story goes back over a decade, across many sites with dozens of different aliases.
Okay, then. At least this saves me the trouble of replying to his BS "chastity should not be viewed as a game" comment on another thread.
LOL! Pissed you off, did he? I don't know if that's his intention, or if he really believes that his way is the One True Way.

At least this time he didn't last very long. Sometimes it takes a while before people catch on and stop responding to his BS. I try not to respond to him directly now.
Yeah, I probably should have known better.
0 x