Settle an Argument

Living the real life under lock and key
Mr Pickle
Re: Settle an Argument

Post by Mr Pickle »

My wife has tried to get me to cum while caged. Ive tried for her. The magic wand nearly does it but only ever so close. Very disapointing for my wife.

I'm not sure I would ask for it personally. I like some touching. I can imagine it would be an uncomfortable way to cum.

As for the wife.
I'm sure she would love to do that to me. What are we not doing?
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
slave d

Post by slave d »

Mr Pickle wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:08 am My wife has tried to get me to cum while caged. Ive tried for her. The magic wand nearly does it but only ever so close. Very disapointing for my wife.

I'm not sure I would ask for it personally. I like some touching. I can imagine it would be an uncomfortable way to cum.

As for the wife.
my thought would be you’re simply not aroused/full enough. i’m locked 24/7/365 and after some months it reached the point where for the first time i “came” caged and totally untouched just listening to MsM masturbate to a noisy orgasm in the next room, simply couldn’t stop it happening. So, if your “tubes” are full enough and you’re aroused enough it will happen one way or another. my suggestion for you would be to find something (whatever does it for you) to get you super aroused and then keep ramping that arousal up and up ... AND have your key holder say “the only way you’re ever going to cum in future is while locked in your cage” .... believe me, you’ll cum eventually !!

MsM’s ld
3 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Mr Pickle wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:08 am I can imagine it would be an uncomfortable way to cum.

As for the wife.
My wife tried once to get me off using her Hitachi. Had no effect on me. When I've done it I leave the head of the Hitachi wedged just under the tip of my caged penis and pressed into my (her) :lol: balls. I didn't move it around like she did which for me is key. I did this a couple of times many years ago and my ruined O usually happened in under a minute. It wasn't uncomfortable, just not satisfying. Kinda like that feeling you get when you are successful in dropping a few pounds but have a weak moment and pig out. After the deed is done you feel disappointed that you are back to square one.

Have tried several of my wife's no name vibrators in the past without an effect. The power of the real Hitachi was the only thing that worked.

I also agree with what slave d said. Your other head has to be engaged and aroused too.
2 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
softboyplum

Post by softboyplum »

my answer is: would anyone ever brag about cumming while their dick is locked in a cage?
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

locked4her55 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:50 pm
Mr Pickle wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:08 am I can imagine it would be an uncomfortable way to cum.

As for the wife.
My wife tried once to get me off using her Hitachi. Had no effect on me. When I've done it I leave the head of the Hitachi wedged just under the tip of my caged penis and pressed into my (her) :lol: balls. I didn't move it around like she did which for me is key. I did this a couple of times many years ago and my ruined O usually happened in under a minute. It wasn't uncomfortable, just not satisfying. Kinda like that feeling you get when you are successful in dropping a few pounds but have a weak moment and pig out. After the deed is done you feel disappointed that you are back to square one.

Have tried several of my wife's no name vibrators in the past without an effect. The power of the real Hitachi was the only thing that worked.

I also agree with what slave d said. Your other head has to be engaged and aroused too.

With the head of the Hitachi wedged just under the tip of my caged penis and pressed into my balls, not moving it at all, I will ejaculate in about a minute. There is nothing I can do to slow it down or stop it. There is a slow, steady, inevitable build up to a slightly uncomfortable and very unsatisfying ejaculation. (I won't call it an orgasm, because it doesn't feel like one.)

I only do it when I don't want to remove my device and break a wearing streak, but my prostate is getting cranky making it harder to pee. Ejaculating makes my prostate happy, and peeing becomes a non-event for 5 to 7 days.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Queen Alison I

Post by Queen Alison I »

Slave2Chastity wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:50 pm A friend says that if you can cum while being caged, what’s the point of being caged?
I like making my husband cum in his cage. The first time I did it, I was really happy - sometimes I need him to have an orgasm to take the edge off, and knowing I could do it without taking the cage off too is nice. Plus it's a big control rush for me.
2 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Queen Alison I wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:57 pm The first time I did it, I was really happy - sometimes I need him to have an orgasm to take the edge off, and knowing I could do it without taking the cage off too is nice. Plus it's a big control rush for me.
LOL - that's exactly how my wife feels. Although she's also very happy to wait, and she doesn't use the vibrator.
0 x
Queen Alison I

Post by Queen Alison I »

Tom Allen wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:34 pm

LOL - that's exactly how my wife feels. Although she's also very happy to wait, and she doesn't use the vibrator.
I don't either :) I just play with his balls for a while and that's enough, but maybe he's weird that way.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

No, he's not weird. Or... or maybe I am, too.
Mrs Edge says that it makes her feel sexy and powerful to know she can get me so aroused that I'll come even inside a tight steel tube.
0 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

Tom Allen wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:30 am No, he's not weird. Or... or maybe I am, too.
Mrs Edge says that it makes her feel sexy and powerful to know she can get me so aroused that I'll come even inside a tight steel tube.
I guess there's at least three of us in that club.
0 x