Chastity pros versus amateurs.

Living the real life under lock and key
Steve2059
Chastity pros versus amateurs.

Post by Steve2059 »

I was locked up on the stroke of October 1st after 12 hours freedom. I find this exciting and not a little scary since I managed Locktober in 2018 but had to give up after 3 and a half weeks last year with the end in sight.

But I'm struck at how most members here are pretty "Meh" over the whole thing. Reminds me that after around four years with chastity and cages, and a 24/7 record of 35 days, I'm still very much an apprentice compared with most.

Should we be given grades, as in martial arts, perhaps? I'd be about green or purple, while Tom would be black belt 4th Dan :lol: :lol: :lol:
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Chastity pros versus amateurs.

Post by Tom Allen »

Okay seriously for a moment. Mrs Edge and I have been into this for a little over 20 years. It has been on and off, through good and bad times in our relationship. I know that I'm one of the early adopters, and that I've written a quite a bit, and I'm both proud and humbled to know that I've helped a lot of people on the way.

Both Mrs Edge and I are fortunate that we both enjoy this with each other. Our foray into the "permanent denial" world has been incredible, and I can't even describe some of the things going through my head.

That said, the LOctober thing is a fun game for a lot of people. It's all over Tumblr and Twitter. But around this forum, it's probably "meh" because we have a lot of older married couples who have been into this on and off for a while. I doubt that most of us feel like we have earned a belt (heh) just for enjoying some kinky fun.

Okay, and all that said, thank you for the compliments. A lot of the members here have put in a lot into their relationships trying to make this work for them.
4 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

Tom is right. I am 69 and married for 48 years. My bi wife had a steady girlfriend who was part of our poly triad for 30 years. We got into chastity with long term denial about 10 years ago. My wife stopped allowing any form of penetration with anything about 20 years ago. Plus she learned that she prefers women for sex and companionship, but loves me in all other ways. So chastity took a sexless marriage and made a fun game of it.

It has been our lifestyle for 10 years next month. We started permanent orgasms denial only this year. My wife wanted it from day one, but I did not consent to that. Instead I agreed to weaning me from orgasms over the next few years and that is what she did. I wear my chastity cages like I do my wedding ring. It is part of me and a symbol like my wedding ring is.

I will admit that I do smile a little when I read some young guy enduring a week or two of no orgasms. There was a time when I thought chastity was stupid. Now I am the stupid one. :)
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

There was a time when I thought chastity was stupid. Now I am the stupid one. :)
To be fair, chastity / denial isn't for everyone, and certainly permanent denial is a very, very niche kink, and quite paradoxical, when you think about it. I mean, even though Mrs Edge and I used to fantasize over it, I never expected to end up here.

People aren't stupid for not enjoying what you (ie, someone else) enjoys. Even a younger you isn't stupid for not enjoying what an older you likes.
3 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

SteveOD wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:44 pm
I will admit that I do smile a little when I read some young guy enduring a week or two of no orgasms.
There's a theory that you experience time as a fraction of how long you've been alive, so a week to a 20 year old is like two weeks to a 40 year old or 3 to a 60 year old.
3 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

lockedforfun wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:29 am
SteveOD wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:44 pm
I will admit that I do smile a little when I read some young guy enduring a week or two of no orgasms.
There's a theory that you experience time as a fraction of how long you've been alive, so a week to a 20 year old is like two weeks to a 40 year old or 3 to a 60 year old.
The problem is that time seems to speed up when you get older. Days, weeks, and months disappear like magic.

"Honey, I need a check for the mortgage."

"What? I just gave you one the other day."

"No, that was last month."

" :?: :?: :?: :?: "
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

TwistedMister wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:47 am The problem is that time seems to speed up when you get older. Days, weeks, and months disappear like magic.
“Why do you want out again? You were just out last month”

“No, honey, that was last year”

“Oh? Doesn’t seem to have hurt you. Might as well stay in there for good now.”
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

I’m sure chastity pros exist, but that’s not for me. I prefer the sex I have to be definitely amateur: Lots of fun, not a vocation or job, no money changes hands.

For us, chastity is all about pleasure and fun, for both of us. That’s not everyone’s approach; it’s the one that’s right for me. I want genital pleasure and I want to have sex with my spouse - just that I don’t penetrate him and I have orgasms rather rarely. Works for us!
2 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Schnoff wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:15 pm I’m sure chastity pros exist, but that’s not for me. I prefer the sex I have to be definitely amateur: Lots of fun, not a vocation or job, no money changes hands.
I have a fantasy where others pay my wife to 'use' me. Would that make me a 'pro'?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

It might! I don’t know! :)

But probably not. Other than in, you know, fantasy land.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.