Pubic piercing

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Pubic piercing

Post by slave d »

i guess this shows i’m a bit of a wimp in my old age. MsM had me tattooed with a key and Her logo “MsM“ (my avatar) and i would love to suggest She has me pierced to increase Her dominance once again. Frankly i’m too old and grumpy to have a PA or similar but it would be nice to have something that enhanced MsM’s control over my chastity even further. So my thoughts have been around a pubic piercing to hold (by means of a couple of rings) MsM’s device back do i cannot pull out the back. Does anybody have any experience, thoughts, ideas around this ?

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Pubic piercing

Post by TwistedMister »

Wimp? No, I've had enough holes punched into my body with bullets, knives, shrapnel and other assorted means, I'm not going to do it just for 'fun'. I'm not a fan of piercing.

But, personal opinion aside, I'm having trouble envisioning just how this would be effective for your intended purpose.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
slave d

Post by slave d »

Twisted, the idea is that i have a ring piercing at the base of my (oops MsM’s) cock and then have another ring that through that and around part of the cage (MsM’s cage has plenty of places i could use). Or maybe using a plastic or stainless seal to link the two. So the end result would be i wouldn’t be able to move the cage away from body to pull out the back.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I feel like I could still pull out with that. My willy is pretty wily. Maybe my cage is too wide.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
slave d

Post by slave d »

i’m sure I could too but it wouldn’t be easy .... not as easy as it is now ! That’s the point in the end, we all know we can escape needs we have a PA but i’m not willing to have a PA while i think i would be prepared to do a pubic piercing as i doubt it would any more painful than my tramp stamp (it should just be a quick pain rather than a long one with the tattoo.

MsM’s ld

This is very similar to what i wear (A ring is identical) and you can see plenty of attachment points.

https://m.dhgate.com/product/newest-loc ... 3557827:13
0 x
New Zealand
bondinchas

Post by bondinchas »

slave d wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:18 pmThat’s the point in the end, we all know we can escape needs we have a PA but i’m not willing to have a PA while i think i would be prepared to do a pubic piercing as i doubt it would any more painful than my tramp stamp
My understanding is that pubic piercings can be quite problematical, compared to a PA. A PA piercing is through a very thin section of flesh, just a couple of millimeters, so it heals quicker. A smaller wound area and healing quicker means less complications and less chance of infection. Pubic piercings are also much more prone to both migration and rejection than a PA. Given the choice, I'd much prefer a PA for a trouble free and effective chastity piercing.
1 x
Favorite device: custom red chili stainless steel cage
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Probably what @bondinchas said. And, you need to discuss this with a piercer who has a lot of experience with genital piercings, and explain the kind of stress this would be put under, and see what they say.

My gut feeling is that this will be difficult because the cage will want to pull away from the body with erections, which puts a lot of stress on the piercing. A PA is a lot gentler, including for initial healing.

And: Talk to your piercer.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer »

Yeah, I will say that a PA piercing is not nearly as bad as it sounds. The worst part of it is actually them shoving something in your urethra to stop the needle than the actual hole punching (although that might be different if you are used to sounding--not my thing). It's honestly not much worse than getting a shot or giving blood, but much faster. It bleeds alot for the rest of the day; they gave me some latex gloves and told me to stuff them with tissue and shove my junk in it. Then you spray some saline on it several times a day for a few weeks. Then you're done. I recommend a short, curved barbell to start with, while it heals--rarely ever catches on anything, very comfy. But from what I have heard, those kinds of anchor piercings, and even nipples piercings, are much more painful, have more issues, and take longer to heal. Also, not exactly easy to take out if you end up in the hospital and need occasional MRIs or something--at least, not if you don't want it to heal over. I too wish I had a way to keep my cage from pushing out so much, but that sounds very painful and unsafe to me.
0 x
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

Yeah, getting a PA piercing really isn't that bad. The hole punching itself is just like a pinch. Having them insert the retainer into your urethra to catch the end of the needle is rather uncomfortable and completely different sensation to sounding. I really didn't bleed much at all, some people do. I did however find the PA piercing annoying afterwards and have since had it changed to an apadravya piercing which I find far more comfortable and visually appealing.
The apadravya piercing did however hurt, after the PA piercing really being nothing I wasn't prepared. I mean I knew it was going to hurt but wow. Happy I had it done though.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.