First time wearer

Living the real life under lock and key
Theim11
First time wearer

Post by Theim11 »

Hi there, new to the Chastity game and never wore a device before, what device would the group recommend (which would allow daytime wear during work hours without being recognised and of course comfort). My circumference is 7 inches (177 mm) and flaccid length is 4 inches.
Thanks
Theim
Last edited by Theim11 on Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: First time wearer

Post by Tom Allen »

... and here we go!
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Tom Allen wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:28 am ... and here we go!
Lol are you saying that's a loaded question?
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

I think he's rolling his eyes...all those answers are already here somewhere. But then of course, there's always this:

NEW MEMBERS - Read this first! No, for reals. Read it. Srsly

and this:

FORUM RULES - Please read before posting. Yes, even you.
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
Theim11

Post by Theim11 »

I did read thru the NEW MEMBERS and FORUM RULES and then I read posts for a few hrs trying to find the info i needed with no success hence my first post on the page. I only posted because On scouring thru the posts, not only did i find them informative but the group seemed to really care for each other hence why i decided to ask. Clearly mistaken there lol.
Apologies for wasting ur time
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

No pleasing some people, wonder if they’ve tried search !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Theim11 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:57 pm I did read thru the NEW MEMBERS and FORUM RULES and then I read posts for a few hrs trying to find the info i needed with no success hence my first post on the page. I only posted because On scouring thru the posts, not only did i find them informative but the group seemed to really care for each other hence why i decided to ask. Clearly mistaken there lol.
Apologies for wasting ur time
I'm not quite sure what reading through the forum rules and stuff meant... But yes, there is a TON of info here in the forums that you could search. Even cages that people wear to work or while doing sports etc. My response just meant there are Sooooooooo many devices and it really comes down to preference and size and cost, I'd think.

IMO the best cages are custom cages because they fit you and not kinda fit as an off the shelf one would. I prefer steel on my hubby's cock but that might not work for you. It's really about what you want or your keyholder wants and not what one of us could decide for you.

Hope that helps!
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

* sigh *

The nuance doesn't always come through.

I was referring to the wide variety of answers that I expected people to throw at him. Plastic. No, steel! Longer. Shorter. Cheap. Custom. etc.
2 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I would add to Lady M’s comment that you can expect to go through multiple cages learning what does and doesn’t work for you. Therefore, it’s not a bad idea to start with cheap cages with different qualities, plastic vs steel, hinged ring vs solid ring, open vs closed, etc, and start to realize what those differences mean on your body.

It took me at least six cages to learn what worked for me, and then when I finally invested in a custom cage, it was not a waste of money because I knew what qualities and measurements would work.

There’s no way for us to recommend a specific cage, and it’s highly unlikely that you’ll get it right the first time. If I were you, start reading the cage reviews on denying thumper’s blog, and then pull the trigger on something cheap.
1 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Tom Allen wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:45 am * sigh *

The nuance doesn't always come through.

I was referring to the wide variety of answers that I expected people to throw at him. Plastic. No, steel! Longer. Shorter. Cheap. Custom. etc.
Dammit. I said, “cheap.” LOL.
1 x