First time wearer

Living the real life under lock and key
Michele

Re: First time wearer

Post by Michele »

Tom Allen wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:45 am * sigh *

The nuance doesn't always come through.

I was referring to the wide variety of answers that I expected people to throw at him. Plastic. No, steel! Longer. Shorter. Cheap. Custom. etc.
Exactly
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Theim11

Post by Theim11 »

Thanks for the feedback, thats more of what i was expecting here lol, I feel ur frustrations Tom re meaning of words on text not coming thru so thanks for explaining. Who would’ve thought they’re be so much to this. Thanks for welcoming me in and i look forward to sharing my experiences.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

My first cage was from CB-X, and I still think that is where a newbie should start, either a CB-6000 or a CB-6000S. Gap and base ring size are things that most beginners get wrong with unpleasant results, and the CB kits have multiple sizes of each to experiment with. The 6000 has a 3 1/4" tube. (That doesn't mean you buy it if your flaccid length is 3 1/4". The rest of the equation is the gap plus the ring width and how far down your dick the ring sits.) The tube on the 6000S is 2 1/2". Both have inside tube diameters of 1 3/8". You will learn a lot about device sizing by experimenting with a CB-X kit, and you can go from there.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Theim11, 1st, welcome to the Forums. There are many helpful members here but we sometimes get frustrated with the "quick hit posts" from one time posters. They don't bother to take the time to read the rules so they ask a question and never bother to come back to read the responses.

I know I for one don't bother to respond to those that can't take the time to read the rules and at least post a Hello in the Hello World thread to introduce themselves.

Kinda like being invited to someones house for a party and all you do is walk in, grab a drink, a handful of appetizers and leave.
2 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

Hello and welcome!

Lady M is right, but so is WifeIsVanilla - a custom device is great, but you probably want to start with something like the CB6K line that has several sizing options. Not only will it help you find the right initial size, you'll probably find the right size changes a bit over the first several months.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:54 pm My first cage was from CB-X, and I still think that is where a newbie should start, either a CB-6000 or a CB-6000S. Gap and base ring size are things that most beginners get wrong with unpleasant results, and the CB kits have multiple sizes of each to experiment with. The 6000 has a 3 1/4" tube. (That doesn't mean you buy it if your flaccid length is 3 1/4". The rest of the equation is the gap plus the ring width and how far down your dick the ring sits.) The tube on the 6000S is 2 1/2". Both have inside tube diameters of 1 3/8". You will learn a lot about device sizing by experimenting with a CB-X kit, and you can go from there.
Yep, I started with the CB-3000, and made the mistake of starting with the smallest ring because I knew that it would be impossible to escape from. The first day was...interesting...not completely intolerable but definitely an 'in your face' 'your dick is locked up and you can't get out of it' experience.

The first night was incredibly painful, and the pain continued throughout the next day. It got worse and worse...I managed to take it for three days and nights before the pain and sleep deprivation had me begging my wife to unlock it.

I'm still wearing the same device nearly 20 years later. I thought $150 was pretty steep at the time, but it has worked out to less than $10/year.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Theim11

Post by Theim11 »

Ordered the CB 6000 ...... thanks everyone for the feedback .... So excited here.... Partner doesn’t know yet....(she knows I’ve been looking)
2 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Theim11 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:01 am Ordered the CB 6000 ...... thanks everyone for the feedback .... So excited here.... Partner doesn’t know yet....(she knows I’ve been looking)
So, she's 'on-board' with it then?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Theim11

Post by Theim11 »

Yes, just for some fun to begin which with hopefully open the door to much more.
0 x