What's your age?

Living the real life under lock and key
Gymgenius

Re: What's your age?

Post by Gymgenius »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:39 am Hoo boy, if there had been male chastity cages when I was in my 20s...well, when I was 20 I was good for 6 or 7 times a day, and was living with a woman almost twice my age who wanted it that much.

At 25, if I was going to see my girl, I'd rub one out quick beforehand just so I wouldn't be too quick on the trigger when I got there. I can only imagine how it would have been to be locked back then.

Even at 40, going a month was tough. Now, while I am more 'accustomed' to it, it's still not necessarily 'easy' (especially with the Mrs. giving me supplements that increase my horniness) but I am a bit(?) of a masochist, and I've always been a stubborn bastard, so...

Actually @Trisha, I think that puts you in a good position- if it is that difficult for him to stay in, it gives you more leverage and more opportunities to have fun with it. The more he wants 'out', the more you can take advantage of it...if that's what you (and he) want.
Hi TwistedMister
What supplements does your wife give you to increase horniness?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Gymgenius wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:25 am
TwistedMister wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:39 am Hoo boy, if there had been male chastity cages when I was in my 20s...well, when I was 20 I was good for 6 or 7 times a day, and was living with a woman almost twice my age who wanted it that much.

At 25, if I was going to see my girl, I'd rub one out quick beforehand just so I wouldn't be too quick on the trigger when I got there. I can only imagine how it would have been to be locked back then.

Even at 40, going a month was tough. Now, while I am more 'accustomed' to it, it's still not necessarily 'easy' (especially with the Mrs. giving me supplements that increase my horniness) but I am a bit(?) of a masochist, and I've always been a stubborn bastard, so...

Actually @Trisha, I think that puts you in a good position- if it is that difficult for him to stay in, it gives you more leverage and more opportunities to have fun with it. The more he wants 'out', the more you can take advantage of it...if that's what you (and he) want.
Hi TwistedMister
What supplements does your wife give you to increase horniness?
GNC 'Men's Sexual Health'.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Gymgenius

Post by Gymgenius »

Great, I’ll look them up, thanks.
0 x
nwcuckold

Post by nwcuckold »

I'm 64, been at it for ten years now and cucked for twenty. Lovin life my friends.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

@nwcuckold
You're new here. Please read the forum rules, the ink is at the top of the page.
0 x
Obmon

Post by Obmon »

I'm almost 38. Recently started. I'm going to go against the grain and say it is possible that age isn't always the thing. Though, i have yet to surpass 10 days straight without removal, so we will see.
0 x
Jean2008

Post by Jean2008 »

I'm 58 and my gf 51. We start only at the beginning of 2020. And both love it. On Sept 1st, she told me that I will be locked for 100 days before be released and without any form of cumming. We are at day 59 today.
1 x
OgiDob
Last orgasm: August 1st, 2020

Post by OgiDob »

0 x
Byrdie

Post by Byrdie »

52. I’ve been curious about chastity for about 15 years, and thus far have only done some tease and denial play.
0 x
I’d identify as a Keyholder but I’ve never held a key. :shock:
midlifelovelife
Last orgasm: December 16th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 24

Post by midlifelovelife »

We are mid-40s. Chastity has raised the temperature in our sex life, following the usual cooling off that occurs with getting older and raising a family. If my wife had put me in chastity when we were 25, I probably would have gone crazy! I admire what you are doing.
0 x