What's your age?

Living the real life under lock and key
LuckyEddie

Re: What's your age?

Post by LuckyEddie »

61, and she is 62. We have been at this about 4 months now with intermittent on/off time frames. She still has not decided if she likes the idea, but is willing to go along until she does decide.

Eddie
0 x
jeanswatcher

Post by jeanswatcher »

I am 59, my wife is 53, we married when she was 18, but really the blue print for our lifestyle and hobby was already there by then, she having cheated on me when she was 16, i had only just been given her virginity when she chose to go out with a man in his mid 30s, she admitted this the same evening, another mistake happened when she was 17, this time full sex with another man, i forgave her making love to her as she cried.

We have discussed our early life together and she has admitted i was probably always destined to become her cuck husband, it was not my size more my lack of experience, we had never heard the term "cuckold or chastity" but had we i may well have been married wearing knickers, perhaps that might have included a CB too, now that would have been kinky.

One big issue for us as a couple is we are both so simular, both very dominant people in our normal lives but both sexually subs.

I would be in my 30s before i was fitted with a CB semi permanently, by that time i was already a daily wearer of girlie underwear at her request.

Renewing our wedding vows in our early 40s i wore both.
0 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

I am 50 and my wife is 42 , we began experimenting with male chastity about 10 years ago and through the years we have grown together more and she has really come to enjoy the control she has on our sex life.
1 x
505dude

Post by 505dude »

I'm 58; wife is 51. We are just starting out with this and both seem to enjoy the fun we have with it. We never entered chastity to solve a personal/relationship problem; we entered out of curiosity. And we are having fun.
1 x
Artman6060

Post by Artman6060 »

I am north of 60.
0 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

It takes time to build that trust and understanding, lots of communication and going at it slowly. That’s what we did and she’s grown to love having me locked. Our relationship is so much stronger now than ever.
0 x