Sizing Advice

Living the real life under lock and key
Becoming Jill
Sizing Advice

Post by Becoming Jill »

I could use some advice from those more experienced than me.

I own two devices: a (pink) CB-6000 and a (small tube) CellMate. I have a common problem with both devices. No matter how hard I try, the base of my penis winds up outside the cage. I'm "funnel shaped" with lots of skin on the base. This results in a vicious cycle. Since the penis base is outside the cage, I can get hard even when caged. I'm a grower, so the tip of my penis grows to the opening of the tube, and the cage gets pushed out more. (It also results in an unwanted irritation at the penis tip, as well as an uncomfortable feeling when the ring pushes against the back of my testicles. Both of these are more problematic with the CellMate.)

Do I need?:
  • a longer tube?
  • a tighter ring?
  • more practice in putting the device on?
0 x
KittensBoyToy
Re: Sizing Advice

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Your penis should be in contact with the entire inside of the tube about 95 % of the time. A longer tube won't solve the problem.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

I’m guessing you need a tighter ring if you can wear it comfortably.

A smaller gap between ring and cage could work if you’re at the proper ring size.
1 x
MCN Contender
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

The ring has to be tight enough that as soon as you start to swell it provides enough friction to prevent it from sliding.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Becoming Jill

Post by Becoming Jill »

Thanks for the advice all.

I think I have identified the key problem. I mentioned the skin at the base. Today I noticed just how much flesh directly underneath my testicles is trapped on the wrong side of the ring. Next time I got to focus on getting that on the right side. That should allow me to get the ring closer to my body. That, plus a tighter ring will hopefully do the trick.
0 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

I have been locked in chastity for the last 10 years and what I and others like me into long term chastity discovered is a custom made chastity cage is the only way to go. Mine touched my penis on all sides and the tip just barely touched the front. It was like wearing a glove. As far as the ring size goes, get the smallest that will fit you and barely allow the tip of your finger to get under it so that it does not cut off blood circulation. It actually is more comfortable because the ring will not move around and slide up and down causing chaffing.

However, no matter which way you go, when you start to get erect the cage will move away from your body because it is attached to the ring around your balls and they stretch. My penis has shrunk to a 1/4". Used to be an adequate 5" in my younger days but old age, fat and ten years of being compressed in tighter and tighter cages have taken its toll. I cannot get erect for sex but I do in my sleep. However I do not even wear a cage anymore as they are all too big for me, even the micro ones. I have a tight ring to which a round metal disk I attached. It presses agains my penis pushing it into my body. When it tried to get erect, it cannot really grow because the disk holds it firmly in its place. This is the only chastity device that fits me out of the 10 or more that I have both over the years. On me since my penis is only 1/4" long, all you see are my balls and the disk. This is the most secure and comfortable cage I ever wore and it is not custom made. Koala Swimsuit sells a whole line of cages for all sizes for about $55 each handmade.

[Edited by administration to remove genital pic.]
0 x
BottomCycle

Post by BottomCycle »

TwistedMister wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:41 am The ring has to be tight enough that as soon as you start to swell it provides enough friction to prevent it from sliding.
This might be the key to problems I am trying to overcome now for months now.
So: you say, the base is meant to stay in place (even in the presence of erection forces) by friction on the skin.

I was not aware of this - but I am wondering: why don't the bases have a surface that creates friction? They typically are just blank plastic or metal.

After an erection I always find the cage tearing on my balls and I have to reach down and pull ball-sack-skin forward again, to create room for the balls. This is a big annoying, when I am at home, but just not doable around other people.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

BottomCycle wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:41 pm
TwistedMister wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:41 am The ring has to be tight enough that as soon as you start to swell it provides enough friction to prevent it from sliding.
This might be the key to problems I am trying to overcome now for months now.
So: you say, the base is meant to stay in place (even in the presence of erection forces) by friction on the skin.

I was not aware of this - but I am wondering: why don't the bases have a surface that creates friction? They typically are just blank plastic or metal.

After an erection I always find the cage tearing on my balls and I have to reach down and pull ball-sack-skin forward again, to create room for the balls. This is a big annoying, when I am at home, but just not doable around other people.
When the hinged rings on my [original design] CB-3000 broke, I repaired them with JB Weld, which made them solid and created a surface with more friction. It works for me.

Some adjustment is still required though, temperature and exercise result in physiological changes. Generally, at work, this is not much of an issue because I am quite active and everything stays fairly loose. The time that this is most problematic, is in the mornings, particularly cold mornings, when sitting on the porcelain throne- everything tightens up and the skin needs to be pulled back through after...but there is usually no one else around, I'm not really comfortable with an audience watching me take a dump.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted