Having another go

Living the real life under lock and key
wishingandhoping
Having another go

Post by wishingandhoping »

My wife and I have had a major change in life in the past year.

Obviously Covid has played a part but I we both lost member of our families and my job came to and end as did my wife's.

We had a plan to move out of the city and live by the sea which we had done.

The place is all done up now and we were going through stuff and there was the bag with various chastity cages in! My wife said throw them! I said what! These are no cheap knock offs! Jail Bird etc and three HT's.

So the upshot was she said why don't we try it again and she will seriously hold the keys!

One week in the Jail Bird and all is sweet!
10 x
Homebody

Re: Having another go

Post by Homebody »

It sounds like you have had a very disruptive year. I hope your new place quickly becomes a home. Good luck with chastity too.
2 x
wishingandhoping

That is very kind of you and I really think the chastity will become real for the first time as my wife seems keen on it now
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Welcome back to the club. :mrgreen:
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

2020 has been a bad year for many of us. Sounds like you have had more than your share. Here's hoping that getting back into chastity will be a positive thing for you both. Best of luck in your new home.
2 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
wishingandhoping

Update still locked and all good. One thing was the security screw came loose so my wife gave me the key which I tightened tight with pliers!

It came loose again! Tightened again but I then ordered some thread lock! Undid it and applied the stuff!

Last weekend my wife said she fancied a bit! Great! Ummm we couldn't undo the bloody screw! My wife said well nevermind!
6 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

It took us three attempts before we made it our sexual lifestyle for the next 10 years. As my wife got used to sex without me orgasming every time my orgasm denial periods increased to the point where in the 10 year, I only had one. Next step was permanent orgasm denial and my wife is dead serious about keeping me orgasm free. Came home from the hospital and she told me to lock up. Was sick in bed for almost two weeks and she had me stay locked up. Only time I am not locked is travel and doctor/dentist visits.

Keep trying until you both get used to it. To keep it interesting my wife and I would change something each year like not being unlocked for sex all the time. Then no more ruined orgasms. No more edging. Sex only once a week. Fewer orgasm each year. Being locked for sex all the time. I had already been banned from intercourse for ten years prior to starting chastity. My wife's girlfriend sexually dominated me for 30 years and our fetish play did not result in orgasms for me, just her. I was used to sex with only the girls having orgasms.

Chastity was perfect for our situation when we moved away from my wife's girlfriend. We were not used to being a couple and my wife was not used to not having a woman in bed with us. If it were not for chastity, I would have no sex at all. Chastity took my frustration of waiting months for sex and my wife's reluctance to have sex with me and made it a fun sexual fetish that we both enjoy. Find a way to make chastity fit into your marriage. My wife does not like intercourse or finds dicks arousing or attractive so she never needed my dick for anything and that made chastity a perfect fit.
0 x