Anyone else miss being locked up when their KH lets them out?

Living the real life under lock and key
Luv2belocked
Anyone else miss being locked up when their KH lets them out?

Post by Luv2belocked »

I find that I really miss being locked and controlled when my wife lets me out for a few days. Anyone else feel like this?
3 x
locked4her55
Re: Anyone else miss being locked up when their KH lets them out?

Post by locked4her55 »

Luv2belocked wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:32 am I find that I really miss being locked and controlled when my wife lets me out for a few days. Anyone else feel like this?
Many times.

I said to her recently when I was out for a day, "would you like me to go around without my wedding ring on?"
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

I love being in, and I love being out.

Being out, I can use heavier and larger PA jewelry. 1/5 and 1/4 lb steel rings at 11mm and 12mm thickness, and 1/2" if I'm out long enough for the PA to stretch that far. That's fun, for a little while. I can wear a cock ring in the house, which has to come off when I'm out and about.

Being in, I feel kept, anchored to the cage with a 10mm Titanium pin through the PA. I'm allowed to wear the cock ring with it, and as it doesn't fit over the lock, it stays on when I leave the house. Kinky! And my morning erections are stronger because the cage constricts my shaft. Also fun!
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

After 9 years of 24/7 wear I miss when I am not locked which is only during sex so my wife can edge me. This may sound weird but I am 69 and when I am not wearing a cage my balls rub against my thighs. When I am locked my balls are compact and no rubbing. I am so used to wearing a cage that I do not notice it as I do not notice my wedding band unless I think about it.

We used to take a few weeks break at the end of each year to let things go back to normal. Since my wife eliminated my orgasms there are no more breaks and that I fine with me. When we were on a break I could not wait to get locked up again. That is part of my regular and sex life for so long now that it feel natural to be locked.
3 x
bondinchas

Post by bondinchas »

Yes, I get a really strong feeling of wanting to be in the cage again whenever I am let out.
It's much stronger and quite a contrast to any rare feeling of wanting to be unlocked while I'm locked up.
I often don't think about the cage and am completely unaware of it for days except when I need to pee.
3 x
Favorite device: custom red chili stainless steel cage
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

bondinchas wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:04 am
It's much stronger and quite a contrast to any rare feeling of wanting to be unlocked while I'm locked up.
I often don't think about the cage and am completely unaware of it for days except when I need to pee.
In the last 9 months (I think) I have been out *once*, for a Dr. appointment in July. She let me stay out until the next morning, it was wonderful to have a full erection (actually, several).

I am frequently aroused at some level, and aware of the cage...especially in the morning, and even more so since she started me on the 'pecker pills'. Right now I'm sitting here, swollen, with a sort of 'itch' I can't scratch, wishing I could touch it and rub it...
4 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Submale46

Post by Submale46 »

Hi everyone, I really miss being in chastity when my wife lets me out and actually get really down about it.
I am not in permanently due to the fact my wife still wants sex from time to time but I much prefer to be locked if she does not want sex.
3 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Submale46 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:19 am I am not in permanently due to the fact my wife still wants sex from time to time
Why don't you suggest she keep you locked until she is in the mood for sex, then lock you back up after done.
2 x
CB6000
Lock me
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Lock me »

Submale46 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:19 am
I am not in permanently due to the fact my wife still wants sex from time to time but I much prefer to be locked if she does not want sex.
Macy has keys and I have frequent sex, but I stay locked 24/7 unless we are. She unlocks me for the night and I'm back in the next morning. So staying locked is totally doable. We are doing Locktober and NOvember for the first time this year, and I think after that there are going to be a lot of longer lock ups for me! She's really starting to get a long term lock mindset here lately!

But, to answer the question.... She used to unlock me for little breaks in the beginning and I did miss being locked
2 x
Married to Macy has keys ❤️⏳🔒
evanknox1

Post by evanknox1 »

When I am unlocked, I feel there is something missing and I find myself constantly thinking of relocking. The longer I'm free the more I want to be back in my cage.

I find it comforting when the lock clicks closed on my cage. How weird is that???

It's gratifying to know I'm not alone when it comes to actually missing being locked in chastity.
4 x