Butt plugs in chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
paulinfrance
Butt plugs in chastity

Post by paulinfrance »

Does anyone else enjoy wearing a butt plug along with their cage for many hours at a time?
I literally findmyself throbbing with desire when so equipped.
5 x
Becoming Jill
Re: Butt plugs in chastity

Post by Becoming Jill »

I'm pretty sure the answer is a resounding yes. I certainly do.
2 x
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

Mistress T has at times through the lockdown had me caged and naked all day with a foxtail butt plug in place. I enjoy the CFNM aspect of this, and the foxtail gives a very visible and constant reminder. It’s humiliating too - and I’m finding that a real turn on.
She loves The control of being able to say “get naked and put the foxtail in - and don’t expect to be wearing any clothes today!”.
6 x
Nem

Post by Nem »

Yes.

One of the challenges I have in chastity is Lady does not want to play as often as I would like/hope. I enjoy the plugs during normal play for sure but they can be a bit of filler (ahem :shock:) for days when I am feeling the need of some attention between sexy times.
3 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Excited+Scared1 wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:34 am Mistress T has at times through the lockdown had me caged and naked all day with a foxtail butt plug in place. I enjoy the CFNM aspect of this, and the foxtail gives a very visible and constant reminder. It’s humiliating too - and I’m finding that a real turn on.
She loves The control of being able to say “get naked and put the foxtail in - and don’t expect to be wearing any clothes today!”.
The Mrs. has never done anything like that to me, but it sounds...interesting.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Clearstatic

Post by Clearstatic »

My wife has recently Used butt plugs as an attitude adjuster. When I'm more sour towards her than she likes, she will tell me to go put a plug in.

It's pretty effective
4 x
Gaylockedboy

Post by Gaylockedboy »

I often wear a plug all day. It often needs removing and lubricating for comfort but combined with the cage I feel very secure and complete. Without it I feel naked and empty
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Butt plugs (in me) are very much part of our lifestyle these days. We have a variety, which She chooses, but it's not every day and it's generally for a few hours around sex/teasing time.

I've been in permanent orgasm denial (apart from occasional ruins) for a few years, both caged and honour, and over this time my butt has developed into a primary erogenous zone, both as we have more penis-free sex and as I lost the embarrassment of enjoying penetration so much.

Recently, by which I mean the last couple of months, I've experienced anal orgasms (so I suppose the sentence above should specify I'm disallowed penis-centred orgasms). These are very intense and, after some thought, She has decided they're allowed because I don't ejaculate and make a mess, and because She likes that She can give me multiple anal orgasms and I'm still as horny and needy as before the first one.

It also amuses Her that while She can make me come, I can't do it for myself. Unlike penis masturbation, I find anal masturbation, even with toys, akin to trying to tickle myself.
2 x
Cruisingnude
Last orgasm: February 26th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Cruisingnude »

My KH/wife just gave me two Rosebuds shipped in from France. She will be having me wear them especially on vacation she says. The stainless plugs match my cage. The Rosebuds have different color crystals.
0 x
Married to Luvnudetravel♥️🔒