Flaccid sizing question

Living the real life under lock and key
Dirtysheepdog
Flaccid sizing question

Post by Dirtysheepdog »

So new to the chastity game and have a question about sizing. So I know the basics of how to measure and all but I'm curious on the flaccid part. Maybe it's just me but I kinda have two flaccid sizes. The smallest I'd like my true flaccid, generally when I or my junk is cold, dyeing after working out, if I'm sick, that kinda stuff. It's like 2.5 to 2.75 inches. Then I have my regular flaccid that it is most of the time. It's deff not hard at all but it's more around 3.5 to 4 inches. For reference hard I'm only like 5.5. Fourth I'd basically the same for either flaccid.

Im curious if there is a better option of the two or if it's just a matter of preference. If I go with the smaller of the two, will it eventually just stay the smaller size? Thanks I advance for your input.
0 x
slave d

Re: Flaccid sizing question

Post by slave d »

The smallest is the true flaccid size but most people make the mistake of using the larger size !! They end up buying a smaller device again later ! Generally smaller is better !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Michele

Post by Michele »

My suggestion, because guys do change sizes throughout a day or seasons, etc is to take measurements twice a day and do it over the course of a week and get your average. You'll be able to see where your penis stays much of the time and that's the size you want to go with.
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Just another guy

Post by Just another guy »

I’d say it’s up to you. Smaller works better often but not all ways for me. Cages don’t block all erection, they are just a speed bump. And if your cage is small it gets shoved out and pulls your balls when you get hard. For me they are less secure as the get pulled so far away from my pelvis when I get an erection. The cage I feel most secure in is a 3.5” oval ring jailbird from mature metal. Small enough to inhibit erections but big enough to keep me secure when I do get one.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Mistress Mature Metal told me a long time ago that the tip of the penis should touch the end of the cage under normal conditions which should be about 90% of the time. The other 10% would be times like when you are getting out of the shower, etc, when the penis shrinks a little. I had my cage adjusted accordingly, and it has been perfect ever since.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.