Orientation of people on this forum

Living the real life under lock and key
SteveOD
Re: Orientation of people on this forum

Post by SteveOD »

I lost my virginity to a gay friend and had sex with another too in my teens. However I am not sexually attracted to men, only orgasms. I am what they call heteroflexible. I view myself as straight, not attracted to men. However, when aroused and not finding sex with men repulsive, under the right circumstances like a few drinks and women around to play with me, I can probably have sex with a guy. I only did anal, giving and receiving. I would like to give a guy a blow job in a foursome. My wife is bi and she had a steady girlfriend who lived with us on and off for 30 years. She eventually got married to a cuckold she found online. She sexually dominated me and wanted to take me to her BDSM club and have me blow all the men there. I said no. Next she invited her husband over and undressed me and tried to get him to come over and he freaked out as soon as he saw me fondling his wife's breasts. He stormed out and she came back the next day to spend the week with us.
So giving a guy head is the only thing left in my sexual bucket list. My wife does nor want to see me with another man. She is more into girls and not a cock fan anymore. Makes for a great key holder who prefers you orgasm free.
0 x
titch

Post by titch »

Gay :)
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I am as straight as straight can be. Zero attraction to any other males.

My obsession with heavy B&D, with a little light S&M thrown in from time to time, first manifested itself when I was 11 or 12 years old. To me, chastity is a simply delightful form of B&D that also happens to feel fantastic.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I was even younger when I became attracted to B&D, too young to realize that there was anything sexual about it. It took 25 years to discover the sexual nature of it.

I have always been attracted to girls/women, even as young as 5 years old, I never went through a 'girl hating' phase or thought they had 'cooties'...even in the 1st grade I was trying to kiss them. I grew up in a very small town, as far as I knew, males did it with females and that was that. I was nearly a teenager the first time I saw two guys kissing, I was shocked, horrified and nauseated. I quit the HS wrestling team soon after getting a spot on it, because I found that getting that close to other guys was too repulsive, grappling with girls was much more to my liking.

Although I have no attraction to men in general, I have discovered a peculiar arousal at the thought of being bound by my wife (or another attractive woman) and forced to perform fellatio or be anally penetrated. I don't quite understand it- I am still repulsed at the thought/sight of two guys kissing and have to look away when they show it on TV (as they have started to do lately), but for some strange reason, the thought of being bound and *forced* to do something so 'wrong' is erotic.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Gaylockedboy

Post by Gaylockedboy »

I’m straight but love gay sex. Do not fancy men just fancy women but prefer gay sex. So no idea what that makes me
0 x
meier2202

Post by meier2202 »

I'm straight.
However when i'm in the cage the things that are making me hard (hypothetical) are complet different. With cage i get turned on by pictures / videos of other males wearing a cage. So the right answer to the question is probably bisexual
2 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

After much thought I describe myself as Hetero-romantic.

I lost my virginity with a boy as a teenager and enjoyed gay sex as a bottom. But it was a physical thing and I never had boyfriends in the way I formed relationships with girls. I also have a girly side to me and enjoy discrete cross-dressing, leg-shaving and toenail painting.

However, after nearly forty years of faithfulness and marriage, the issue is slightly academic now ;-)
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

meier2202 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:11 am I'm straight.
However when i'm in the cage the things that are making me hard (hypothetical) are complet different. With cage i get turned on by pictures / videos of other males wearing a cage. So the right answer to the question is probably bisexual
Perhaps that kind of turn on is from imagining yourself wearing that cage?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
meier2202

Post by meier2202 »

That could be. And i think i'am kind of submissive. Had not really a chance to try it.
My wife does not know about the cage until now. But i have it only for a week.
Also i noticed that, when i wear the cage, my behavior changes, in general i think with cage I'am a more relaxed person
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

meier2202 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:26 am
Also i noticed that, when i wear the cage, my behavior changes, in general i think with cage I'am a more relaxed person
I think that is a normal side effect.
1 x