Not horny after locking up for some times

Living the real life under lock and key
Skoh
Not horny after locking up for some times

Post by Skoh »

I'm new to chastity and have been locked up by my KH for a week. It was very exciting and made me horny at the beginning but it's slowly fading away, not that I wanted it to be taken off, I'm just less interested in it.

Anyone has the same feeling? Or how do I make my journey more exciting again?
0 x
Clearstatic
Re: Not horny after locking up for some times

Post by Clearstatic »

The more you are exposed to something, the less effect it has on you.

What keeps me interested is my KH's interaction. Very subtle hints through out the week days and teasing some nights.

After 13 weeks, chastity certainly has become very normal for us. I still fiddle with my cage when I'm not occupied. Like sitting on the couch with my wife watching TV, I find myself just messing around with my cage unconsciously. Some times she will catch me laugh and make a comment.

I guess even chastity can't escape day to day monotony.

Maybe have a conversation with your kh about what the two of you can do to spice up your chaste life.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

When you have been locked for months, with no orgasm and no getting out, you may find that things change and you develop a different feeling.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

TwistedMister wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:01 am When you have been locked for months, with no orgasm and no getting out, you may find that things change and you develop a different feeling.
...and no idea when, or if, either might happen! :cry: :oops:
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Jimmybastille
Last orgasm: July 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Jimmybastille »

TwistedMister wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:01 am When you have been locked for months, with no orgasm and no getting out, you may find that things change and you develop a different feeling.
That's where I'm at right now.. it's one less impulse to deal with when the hornyness isn't there.
When my KH Goddess asks "how's the cage" it brings me back to that I'm locked and haven't had an orgasm in so long..
Her and I have had this conversation most likely at random and now she uses it to torment me, her simple text will spin me up and she knows it..🥴
3 x
Naivety in adults is often charming, however coupled with vanity it's indistinguishable from stupidity.
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Clearstatic wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:27 pm What keeps me interested is my KH's interaction. Very subtle hints through out the week days and teasing some nights.
I'd agree with this. For me when I had a keyholder it was super important to have that teasing. And it really doesn't take a lot of effort. If we have a quick moment, a quick grab of the cage works wonders. Texting is made for this, they have a key and a lock symbol on the emojis. I basically couldn't get teased enough.
2 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

Basically what you are experiencing is the very common loss of initial excitement of being caged. This is why most guys stop doing chastity. Often reality does not mirror fantasy. In our fantasies we are submissive spaces 24/7, but in reality you will wake up one morning and not feel like being whipped or doing all the housework.

There is also the problem of not feeling anything but arousal in our fantasies. When you live them out, emotions kick in. You feel your hormones urging you to orgasm. They build up for about 10-12 days before peaking. You have lost the initial excitement and your body is screaming to orgasm. So you have an orgasms and put the device in a drawer for occasional use or never to be used again. I read an interview with the marketing director of CBX a long time ago and he said that 90% of their devices end up being put away in a night table drawer. I can believe that.

I am in my 9th year of 24/7 lockup. However, I have reasons why I stick with it ranging from being a sexual masochist and a bi wife no longer into guys. It was Chasity or nothing at all so I chose chastity. Before I started chastity I was denied all forms of penetration for about 11 years while my wife had a girlfriend who was my Mistress, and told my wife her having intercourse with me was ruining her training of me. I think she just wanted my wife to only have sex with her and she succeeded at that. If I could have regular sex with my wife I would not be locked in chastity no longer having orgasms unless an accident happens.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

I did a podcast for the ladies talking about the little things... You can't just lock a guy a leave it. Guys can start to feel unwanted and lonely and like what is the point in being locked up. Guys want to be locked for their keyholder's pleasure and they need to know that being locked up is pleasing the keyholder. If there is no interaction it becomes boring and not sexual anymore... IMO.
11 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

I think you've touched on a very important issue, which is that anything that is exciting and edgy at first will fade as we become accustomed to it. This is why thrill-seekers such as free-climbers or base jumpers often push themselves to ever more dangerous feats until they kill themselves.

It's the same with kinks and fetishes. In my case I've started to ration myself in respect to wearing stuff I have fetishes for because I found that the frisson of excitement faded and I was ramping up experiences until I was in serious danger of everything coming to light. The idea of such a thing excites me, but to actually be outed would be Not Good.
2 x
eddiestobbart

Post by eddiestobbart »

SteveOD wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:10 pm I read an interview with the marketing director of CBX a long time ago and he said that 90% of their devices end up being put away in a night table drawer. I can believe that.
Surely he meant to say 90% of their devices end up split in half because of design/manufacturing flaws and get thrown away :roll:
1 x